905 8 2022-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

from Adorama (looks like they are putting this package together themselves).

Regular Price: $4,198.00 - Instant Rebate: $300.00 = $3,898.00 Exp. 03/15/22

pay sales tax, free shipping, get $38 in rewards
https://www.adorama.com/djimavic3fmd.html

similar deal on b&h:  https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... vic_3_fly_more.html
my payboo card is on fire right now!

edit:  packaging includes the original rc-n1 remote

i have been waiting on the cine but i couldnt resist, now that the gps issue is being fixed.  pulling the trigger on this!
2022-3-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not fixed yet, still in beta but hopefully by the time you get it. God luck and hope it works well for you.
2022-3-14
Use props
LoftyAmbitions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69275 ft
United States

I think you are doing the right thing and saving the extra money you would have spent on the Cine.

ProRes can be a great thing but as implemented in the Mavic 3 Cine, it isn't useful enough for professional work. Without a Cfast drive you can only get one battery's worth of footage and then you have to deal with the wait to offload the data to your computer, and then reformat the card for the next flight. The Cine could really benefit from having ProRes 422 LT in addition to 422 HQ to trade some compression for more footage.

The extra $1000+ dollars for the Cine is wasted on most of us.

I applaud both Adorama and B&H for doing what DJI hasn't delivered yet.
2022-3-14
Use props
LoftyAmbitions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69275 ft
United States

I think you are doing the right thing and saving the extra money you would have spent on the Cine.

ProRes can be a great thing but as implemented in the Mavic 3 Cine, it isn't useful enough for professional work. Without a Cfast drive you can only get one battery's worth of footage and then you have to deal with the wait to offload the data to your computer, and then reformat the card for the next flight. The Cine could really benefit from having ProRes 422 LT in addition to 422 HQ to trade some compression for more footage.

The extra $1000+ dollars for the Cine is wasted on most of us.

I applaud both Adorama and B&H for doing what DJI hasn't delivered yet.
2022-3-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.    This is a great deal and appears to be a short one as it ends March 15.
2022-3-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

unfortunately the weather is still not the best here so there is no hurry to get out and fly.  my older drones are still working but it might be time to think about selling the m2z had it not been for waypoints.  i won't fly the new m3 until the new sw arrives, no hurry there.  im going to miss the cine since i planned on getting apple studio and all...but oh well, couldn't pass up this deal.  b&h is pretty good, i have 30 days buyers remourse.  
2022-3-14
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

the ssd alone is worth the extra cash.  put it in usb mode, and it only uses about 5% battery to transfer a full ssd to pc, so long as your pc is fairly new.  
2022-3-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

received the mavic 3 today; what a beautiful drone.  not going to fly until the new sw is available but i'm glad i got it.
2022-3-16
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

looks like this item is widely available going forward:  https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... vic_3_fly_more.html
https://www.adorama.com/djimavic3fmi.html

unfortunately, it more or less full price.
2022-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules