NL Warehouse lost my drone
1432 4 2022-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sleenoyes
lvl.1
Spain

I have read through countless cases where people's drones and packages have been lost by various warehouses, and I am here to join those ranks.

I sent my drone (DJI Mini 2) in a package from Barcelona to DJI Europe's RMA Department in the Netherlands. Here is the address:

DJI Europe BV
RMA Department
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
Netherlands

I used Correos (national courier in Spain) and they passed the package to PostNL (national courier in Netherlands). The tracking number is: RF251114166ES. On both of the couriers' websites, it was declared that the package was delivered (on March 8th) and signed for by the receiving department at that address, apparently managed by Dynafix. I have spoken to people at DJI, PostNL, and Dynafix and no one can locate the package. And of course, on the Progress Inquiry page, there is no indication that it was received by DJI.

Case number: CAS-8414897-J5D4T3

Please help!!!

2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're very sorry for the situation. We'll religiously communicate with the team for any updates to resolve the matter at the soonest time possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted with our designated department. They confirm with us that we have found your package. Rest assured that we will handle your case ASAP. At the same time, we have replied to your email, please check. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-15
Use props
sleenoyes
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-15 04:32
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted with our designated department. They confirm with us that we have found your package. Rest assured that we will handle your case ASAP. At the same time, we have replied to your email, please check. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you. I got the email. But still there is no change on the Progress Inquiry page. How long can I expect to wait for a quote on the repair? And how much longer until I get my drone back?
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sleenoyes Posted at 3-15 22:54
Thank you. I got the email. But still there is no change on the Progress Inquiry page. How long can I expect to wait for a quote on the repair? And how much longer until I get my drone back?

Hi, sleenoyes. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have assisted you with expedited processing, please wait patiently.  Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules