Battery Button
710 12 2022-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661795 ft
Brazil

One of my batteries of my fly more combo is with some issue with button, if i click in some parts he doesnt work, but work in other parts. There is a fix to this? if not, this should be a bigger problem in flight ? or i should just leave this way and click on spot that works ?
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HenriqueP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to give the best solution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-3-16
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
United States

What do you mean it works on other places in the button? If you double press the button in the centre it either comes on or not, if it does not turn the battery on then the battery could be faulty
2022-3-16
Use props
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Brazil

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-16 21:30
What do you mean it works on other places in the button? If you double press the button in the centre it either comes on or not, if it does not turn the battery on then the battery could be faulty

If I press middle or down part of the button it doesn't work, if I press middle/top and top it works fine. its like a "loose" button. This fact does not bother me, my only fear is: This button can result in battery turn off during flying?
2022-3-16
Use props
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 20:01
Hello there HenriqueP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to give the best solution for this issue. Thank you.

Here Sample.
2022-3-16
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HenriqueP Posted at 3-16 21:53
If I press middle or down part of the button it doesn't work, if I press middle/top and top it works fine. its like a "loose" button. This fact does not bother me, my only fear is: This button can result in battery turn off during flying?

You should only be able to turn on the battery by double pressing the middle of the button. Put the battery in the drone and turn it on and leave the drone on the floor and watch it, if it stays on and does not turn off I doubt there is an issue with it, you can also view the battery cell voltage in the app when it is connected to the drone which will tell you if there is any issues.
2022-3-16
Use props
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Brazil

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-16 21:58
You should only be able to turn on the battery by double pressing the middle of the button. Put the battery in the drone and turn it on and leave the drone on the floor and watch it, if it stays on and does not turn off I doubt there is an issue with it, you can also view the battery cell voltage in the app when it is connected to the drone which will tell you if there is any issues.

Turn on normally and all bat stats are normal. Just only turn on clicking top of bottom, nothing hard to do, just different from another 2.
2022-3-16
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HenriqueP Posted at 3-16 22:36
Turn on normally and all bat stats are normal. Just only turn on clicking top of bottom, nothing hard to do, just different from another 2.

If it shows all normal I would just fly it low and keep an eye on it but again if you are not comfortable with it and it is new then you can send the battery back for an exchange.
2022-3-16
Use props
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Brazil

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-16 22:49
If it shows all normal I would just fly it low and keep an eye on it but again if you are not comfortable with it and it is new then you can send the battery back for an exchange.

Yep, probably i already flew some hours with this “ particularity”. it just came to my mind to ask if it would be something that provides some risk today.
But on second thought, it really shouldn't be a problem. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the answers
2022-3-16
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HenriqueP Posted at 3-16 23:02
Yep, probably i already flew some hours with this “ particularity”. it just came to my mind to ask if it would be something that provides some risk today.
But on second thought, it really shouldn't be a problem. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the answers

You're welcome
2022-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely a defective switch.  If it is still in warranty get it replaced, otherwise just keep an eye on it.
2022-3-17
Use props
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Brazil

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-17 03:14
Definitely a defective switch.  If it is still in warranty get it replaced, otherwise just keep an eye on it.

It's under warranty, but I have no idea how to proceed to send it to dji here in Brazil. anyway, my only concern would be if it could lead to an unintentional shutdown. being something physical, like a "spring" that just makes it difficult to turn on, it doesn't bother me.
2022-3-17
Use props
HenriqueP
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 20:01

Did you saw the sample i uploaded?
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules