Flight distance : 127224 ft
Indonesia

How to solve slow write speed SD card?
This SD card have used 2 month and normal to record 4k
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FasilitasKantor. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we please know what is the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please? Just a reminder that DJI suggest using a recommended microSD card on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition I will post the list of suggested microSD card for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

2022-3-17
Use props
FasilitasKantor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127224 ft
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 02:39
Hello there FasilitasKantor. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we please know what is the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please? Just a reminder that DJI suggest using a recommended microSD card on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition I will post the list of suggested microSD card for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for your response mate
There's SD card I have use

It start problem yesterday
Normally before
IMG20220318151529.jpg
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

FasilitasKantor Posted at 3-17 23:22
Thanks for your response mate
There's SD card I have use

Hi there FasilitasKantor. Thank you for the reply and for the given information and this photo. Kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules