1430 7 2022-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans766a742d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 283901 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I did two recordings of hyperlapse with my Mavic3 this morning, after transferring them to my iPad, I was able to view normal video recordings and photos taken ,but not the hyperlapse recordings, what am I missing in able to download these?

2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is there any error message prompt when you're playing the video? If it's convenient, please try to use the PC or use another piece of software to see if the video can be played.  Recommended players include KMPlayer, Potplayer, PR, etc.
2022-3-17
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once the hyper lapse is completed did you go to the little video icon in the middle right side of the screen and download it from there, this way should allow you to download the video
2022-3-17
Use props
fans766a742d
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-17 20:54
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is there any error message prompt when you're playing the video? If it's convenient, please try to use the PC or use another piece of software to see if the video can be played.  Recommended players include KMPlayer, Potplayer, PR, etc.

Hi, I use an apple adapter to transfer footage from the micro so card onto my iPad, I have had no problems transferring videos and photos, it’s just hyperlapse videos and the only error message on the iPad is a red ! Mark.
2022-3-17
Use props
fans766a742d
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-17 22:58
Once the hyper lapse is completed did you go to the little video icon in the middle right side of the screen and download it from there, this way should allow you to download the video

Hi, never noticed that, shall try doing hyperlapse recording again this weekend to solve the problem. I can view playback on the rc pro screen ,but failed to download micro so card onto the iPad using the adapter.
2022-3-17
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans766a742d Posted at 3-17 23:04
Hi, never noticed that, shall try doing hyperlapse recording again this weekend to solve the problem. I can view playback on the rc pro screen ,but failed to download micro so card onto the iPad using the adapter.

You don't have to do another hyper lapse, just power on the drone and go to that setting and you will find the video there.
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans766a742d Posted at 3-17 22:59
Hi, I use an apple adapter to transfer footage from the micro so card onto my iPad, I have had no problems transferring videos and photos, it’s just hyperlapse videos and the only error message on the iPad is a red ! Mark.

Thanks for your update. Please try to use another device to play the video to see if it persists.
2022-3-18
Use props
fans766a742d
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Strangely enough,I carried out two hyperlapse recordings this morning using the same so card and it worked fine downloaded onto the iPad. Thanks everyone for all the various solutions,shall bear them in mind should it not work again.
2022-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules