DJI L1
2132 8 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gerrardhr
lvl.2
Croatia

I am having problems with L1. It says PAYLOAD data connection failed.

Anyone had this problem?

Problem

Problem
2022-3-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Have you tried with another SD card?
2022-3-18
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

i remember another post with similar issues, it was because of the SD card too slow.
2022-3-20
Use props
gerrardhr
lvl.2
Croatia

We have tried with new card and same issue. This error is happening with original SD card, and with new Fast SD Card as in requirements.
2022-3-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Have you checked if the skyport is in good condition? I doubt that's the problem but we never know. When the drone is placed in its box, the port is likely to receive objects.
Otherwise go to your dealer or ask the question directly to DJI:
enterprise@dji.com
I have not found anything on the internet concerning this problem except faulty SD card.
2022-3-21
Use props
djiuser_mKp31AbSd96V
New

Germany

LV_Forestry Posted at 2022-3-21 11:11
Have you checked if the skyport is in good condition? I doubt that's the problem but we never know. When the drone is placed in its box, the port is likely to receive objects.

Livox announced to End of Life the Avia lidar sensor used in L1. Does anybody knows if this means EOL for L1?
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_mKp31AbSd96V
New

Germany

LV_Forestry Posted at 2022-3-21 11:11

Livox announced to End of Life the Avia lidar sensor used in L1. Does anybody knows if this means EOL for L1?
2023-1-3
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

I had this once with H20T. Are you on the latest firmware ( RC, M300 and payload ) ?
Weird, it looks like the camera on the L1 is working, did you try enable/disable video feeds ( double arrows )? Otherwise, sync with your DJI Enterprise supplier
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_h3gLcDs2ia81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9803 ft
France

djiuser_mKp31AbSd96V Posted at 1-3 21:39

Can you share where they announced this??
Currently developing a prototype using Avia and have not seen confirmed news on this… :-/
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules