410 4 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R_Harvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81919 ft
Australia

Hi,
I am unable to get my RC and AC to connect to each other. I have tried everything that is mentioned on troubleshooting and threads within this community (using different cables, using different phones, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, rolling back the firmware and then updating the firmware again, using the app to install the firmware, using the DJI Assistant to instal the firmware).

The issue seems to be with the RC. When I connect it to the DJI Assistant to roll back and then udpate the firmware again, it states that it is on version 0.00.000. I have read this in other peoples posts and I don't think there is anything I can do on my end. I believe the RC is bricked and I will have to send the AC and RC in for repair (for free of course). Please confirm if this is the case.

Thanks
Bec

2022-3-18
Use props
R_Harvey
lvl.1
Australia

Additional info: I also cannot restore factory settings to the RC in DJI Assistant
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bec. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-3-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

" I believe the RC is bricked and I will have to send the AC and RC in for repair (for free of course). "
Is this drone still under warranty?
If not then I think your hopes of a free repair are a bit optimistic.
2022-3-18
Use props
R_Harvey
lvl.1
Australia

Under Consumer Law in Australia items like this come with a guarantee so it shouldn't actually matter whether the product is still under warranty or not. We have had it for 6 months and not used it a great deal. It is clearly a result of trying to update the firmware. We have been extremely careful with it while in the air and while stored away. If you spend $2,500 on a product you expect it to work for longer than 6 months.
2022-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules