Damage assessment complete but no quote
1504 8 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mj7789
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128799 ft
United States

I was looking to see if anyone had to wait for a quote after there damage assessment. I got the email it was completed but the repairs website still says assessing damage and there’s no quote or details
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Apologies for the unfamiliar situation. I was able to pull up your case number and have found that, our colleague has already notified the team of the quotation. I'll also keep an eye on this in whatever capacity I can in helping until the case is resolved and completed. Hoping for more patience and understanding.
2022-3-18
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-18 16:46
Hi there. Apologies for the unfamiliar situation. I was able to pull up your case number and have found that, our colleague has already notified the team of the quotation. I'll also keep an eye on this in whatever capacity I can in helping until the case is resolved and completed. Hoping for more patience and understanding.

Ok thank you very much for all your help you and your colleagues have been very helpful. Ill keep an eye on my email inbox and wait patiently
2022-3-18
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-18 16:46
Hi there. Apologies for the unfamiliar situation. I was able to pull up your case number and have found that, our colleague has already notified the team of the quotation. I'll also keep an eye on this in whatever capacity I can in helping until the case is resolved and completed. Hoping for more patience and understanding.
Hi. I just wanted to give a update.I was contacted this morning the representative said the issue was the flight records were unavailable. I was able to successfully upload them and I replied to the reps email. They said they forwarded the info to the analysis team. Thank you for your help!
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mj7789 Posted at 3-21 03:19
Hi. I just wanted to give a update.I was contacted this morning the representative said the issue was the flight records were unavailable. I was able to successfully upload them and I replied to the reps email. They said they forwarded the info to the analysis team. Thank you for your help!

Thanks for the update. Please note that data analysis takes some time. If there is any progress, our team will send you an email update. We will also pay close attention to your case. If there are any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-3-21
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-21 05:00
Thanks for the update. Please note that data analysis takes some time. If there is any progress, our team will send you an email update. We will also pay close attention to your case. If there are any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Ok thanks! I just had a quick question on my repair details it says Data Analysis:Not required why are they doing analysis then just wondering?
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mj7789 Posted at 3-21 05:17
Ok thanks! I just had a quick question on my repair details it says Data Analysis:Not required why are they doing analysis then just wondering?

Because you mentioned the 15-day related policy in another post, and your drone is within the warranty period, we applied for data analysis for your case to check the cause of this accident. If it's a product failure which means it's a warranty case, you can request a replacement service. We will ask our team to send you the data analysis results and quotation as soon as possible. Please note to check the email update.
2022-3-21
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

ok thank you very much much!
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mj7789 Posted at 3-22 02:27
ok thank you very much much!

You are most welcome, Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules