Motor error. Check propellers and fly with caution (Code: 120652)
3637 3 2022-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabriele15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18258 ft
Croatia

Hi all!
I have a DJI Air 2s purchased July last year. I've been flying 5/6 times last summer and I picked it again now that temperatures are raising a bit. Never crashed the drone.
I did two runs these days, one last week and one today. While flying last week I saw "Motor error. Check propellers and fly with caution" a twice or three times within a 10/15 mins flying session.
The drone seemed stable and ractive to the commands, but for safety I brought it back home. The temperature was around 10 degrees and there was gentle breeze.
I updated the firmare and tried again today, with a different set of propellers. Still temperature around 10 degreese centigrades, a little stronger wind.
While flying, I saw again the motor error warning 3/4 times, kept flying for other 5 minutes and brought it back home.

I managed to follow some tutorials and download my flying (txt) log: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/26R86WED4EZH5LY3QBNV

Can anybody here offer some help or suggestions? Googling the error code 120652 from other users I saw that in many cases it ended up with a crash.
Should I open a ticket with DJI and send it back for further analysis?

Thank you so very much!
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gabriele15. I am sorry fro the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if your DJI Air 2S's propellers are placed properly and try a test flight to see if the error message will sill show? If the error message shows on your future flights it would be best to contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure the propellers are without any crack, bent, or damaged and the firmware is the latest version.  Try to check whether the propellers have been mounted properly and whether there are foreign matters blocking the motor. It is recommended that you manually rotate the motor when the aircraft is powered off. Check whether the motor is obstructed.
2022-3-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12401030 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Gabriele15,

Had a look at your flightlog.

5x the " Motor error. Check propellers and fly with caution".

All data in the log looks normal, see my chart with shows 1 of the motor warning.
Did happen end of your flight at 119 meter and higher altitude.

Have no idea about the temperature while flying, cold temperaturte can do funny things on blades and your drone.
Just check the blades and if oke, fly again at lower height to see if this message still there?

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules