UPDATE- MicroSd won't "click" into the high bright mon...
1459 8 2022-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
American Lagomorph
lvl.2
United States

Hey all,

I'm trying to put a microsd card into the side of the high bright monitor, but it won't stay in. Usually they "click" in with one push, then eject with a second push.

Is anyone having this issue, or do I have a faulty monitor?

Thanks!

Paul
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us what kind of MicroSD card you used? We recommend using a CFexpress card that is on the compatibility list for testing. For the compatibility list, please visit https://www.dji.com/id/ronin-4d/faq
2022-3-19
Use props
American Lagomorph
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 20:49
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us what kind of MicroSD card you used? We recommend using a CFexpress card that is on the compatibility list for testing. For the compatibility list, please visit https://www.dji.com/id/ronin-4d/faq

Hey DJI Thor,

Maybe you misunderstood my post. I'm not talking about the CF EXPRESS TYPE B cards for the ronin 4d.

I'm talking about the MICRO SD cards that go inside the high-bright monitor.  The link you provided does not have any information about MICRO SD cards.

And my problem is that my unit cannot physically take in a micro sd card - it has nothing to do with compatibility.

I assume my unit is faulty?

2022-3-20
Use props
American Lagomorph
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 20:49
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us what kind of MicroSD card you used? We recommend using a CFexpress card that is on the compatibility list for testing. For the compatibility list, please visit https://www.dji.com/id/ronin-4d/faq

UPDATE - it worked, but I had to use a pen with a very very tiny tip to press the micro sd card in, and then to get it back out.

It's a quirk, but hey, as long as it works, i'm cool with it.

2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

American Lagomorph Posted at 3-20 06:34
UPDATE - it worked, but I had to use a pen with a very very tiny tip to press the micro sd card in, and then to get it back out.

It's a quirk, but hey, as long as it works, i'm cool with it.

Hi, there. We are pleased to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us.
2022-3-21
Use props
LucaModena
lvl.1

Italy

I also have the same problem with the micro-sd.
Once inserted with the suggested method, how does it work?
I don't see any icons appear on the monitor.
Is there a way to understand that the micro sd is recording the proxies?

Thanks
2022-5-30
Use props
radcity
lvl.2
United States

LucaModena Posted at 5-30 05:38
I also have the same problem with the micro-sd.
Once inserted with the suggested method, how does it work?
I don't see any icons appear on the monitor.

I don't think they have updated the firmware for the monitor yet. I think they need to update it so the SD card reader will record/playback.

Maybe DJI can answer?
2022-5-30
Use props
Alex Bracken
lvl.1
United States

My high bright monitor just started having this issue as well. I tried using a pen to push it in but it still wont click.
2023-3-31
Use props
Alex Bracken
lvl.1
United States

Alex Bracken Posted at 3-31 21:29
My high bright monitor just started having this issue as well. I tried using a pen to push it in but it still wont click.

Never mind, it was the pen I was using. It was too fat to push down all the way. I was scared I wasn't going to be able to record proxys from my 4D anymore.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules