431 2 2022-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed Harvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1317897 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Does anyone else have the issue of not seeing precise flight duration in a flight in the flight data centre? My app shows the general time e.g. 5 minutes in the overview but when you select a flight and play through it there is no duration/ timne in mm:ss - see below screenshot (duration should be at the start and end of the timeline)

DJI support only suggested to use an android phone and i wanted to see if it were a wider issue as it doesn't seem to work on any iphone i've tried (iphone 7 plus, 8 and 11)

Thanks,

Ed

2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ed. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-3-22
Use props
Ed Harvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1317897 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 19:02
Hello there Ed. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from each iPhone I have, I even tried my girlfriends iPhone. DJI support recommended that I use an android phone however I'm struggling to believe that this is an iPhone issue otherwise there would be many others with this issue.
Thanks!
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules