DJI - when will you return back auto sync photo/video? like V-1.4.8?
555 6 2022-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5981 ft
  • >>>
Israel

DJI - WHEN WILL YOU RETURN BACK AUTO SYNC PHOTO/VIDEO? LIKE DJI FLY VERSION 1.4.8?
IT WAS SOMETHING THAT ALREADY WORKED GREAT.
MENY PEOPLE WANTS IT BACK, AS YOU CAN SEE IN ALOT OF THREADS.
PLEASE RETURN IT BACK IN THE NEXT DJI FLY UPDATE.
THANKS.
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-3-24
Use props
DJIFPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5981 ft
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 20:49
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

dji stephan
will you update me here what they said?
2022-3-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1. This really drives me potty,    especially since the go4 app works so well.
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DJIFPV@DJIFPV Posted at 3-24 22:06
dji stephan
will you update me here what they said?

Hi there. You are very much welcome and please rest assured that once I have an information about this matter. I will be sending you an update and notifications as well. Thank you.
2022-3-26
Use props
rctomal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2720623 ft
Poland

Hello.  I am also waiting impatiently for the dji to fix this functionality.  I am interested in full synchronization of photo and video preview, regardless of their mode.  Without it, I rate this application very badly.  I count on professional DJ support and fix it.  Please let me know when something is known.
2022-3-27
Use props
fans9f75e086
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2720623 ft
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-26 21:36
Hi there. You are very much welcome and please rest assured that once I have an information about this matter. I will be sending you an update and notifications as well. Thank you.

Hello. Do you already have any good information when DJI will repair full synchonization of photos and viodos with the album on the phone? I would like you to pleasantly surprise us. The flying season is about to begin and this feature is very useful.
2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules