12Next >
22431 68 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maestro N.S.E.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18091 ft
Slovakia

How is it possible that dji fly app is not working on Samsung S22 Ultra?
How can I use my Mavic 3?
Or when will be there some fixing update for fly app?
2022-3-25
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi,

It's working correctly on my S22 Ultra (Exynos) without any issues at least version of DJI Fly 1.5.10 build 1070.
There were issues with S21 Ultra / Nexus 6 updated to Android 12, but they are solved for few months now.

2022-3-25
Use props
Maestro N.S.E.
lvl.2
Slovakia

I cant see DJI fly app on google store only on samsung store, but version from samsung store is not working for me
2022-3-25
Use props
Dio
lvl.4
United States

Download the apk for Android from here. It works on my s22 ultra

https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-25
Use props
Maestro N.S.E.
lvl.2
Slovakia

oh finally, thanks it works
2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Maestro N.S.E. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2022-3-25
Use props
djiuser_pDQ7CCEnKUCr
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 19:36
Hello there Maestro N.S.E. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
Hi Stephen, Im using Samsung S22 Ultra for mini 2 and now when press record in 4k 30 the app screen freezes every time. Have reloaded app and updated firmware but still the same. Also cant change EV setting in pro mode??
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_jNtrWKR3bGpE
New
Flight distance : 32707 ft
United States

Dji fly won't work. Latest Android update on s22 ultra or z fold 2
I downloaded the pak from dji website.  What's going on?
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_pDQ7CCEnKUCr Posted at 3-27 06:10
Hi Stephen, Im using Samsung S22 Ultra for mini 2 and now when press record in 4k 30 the app screen freezes every time. Have reloaded app and updated firmware but still the same. Also cant change EV setting in pro mode??

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble and and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-3-31
Use props
MiroslawBagrowski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264278 ft
United Kingdom

Iczeman Posted at 3-25 05:35
Hi,

It's working correctly on my S22 Ultra (Exynos) without any issues at least version of DJI Fly 1.5.10 build 1070.

I have same version and not working on 4k30fps video recording.
2022-5-5
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

Just for better evidence my previous and still 100% valid issue:
Today I've tested Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos (EU) version with DJI Mini 2 and Mavic 3 both with NC-1 remote with following results:

DJI Mini 2 - Live view freezing on the phone during 4K resolution video recording, live view picture recovered directly after stop recording. In other resolutions like 2,7K and 1080p no issue at all.

DJI Mavic 3 - Live view freezing during automated POI, tracking objects etc. and picture unfreeze after 20-40 seconds

Also tested with Lenovo Android 10 tablet and no one of above issues present and all was working, therefore it's clear incompatibility with Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.

Please fix it asap as this is one of the flagship phones on the market.

All used devices were with latest available and updated software's & firmwares.
2022-5-5
Use props
ahmadtout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211916 ft
Lebanon

I have DJI Mavic Mini 1, and an S22 ultra 512 Snapdragon Processor,
I have no view from the camera !!
any help!!
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_znHLtJTR96KO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 446736 ft
Russia

ahmadtout Posted at 6-3 09:27
any help!!
S22 ultra 512, exinos,eu version. Mavic Mini (old, first version). Dji Fly 1.6.4.
Having the same issue - no video feed from drone in app.
If i move the drone the hystogram is changing - camera is working.
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_QwH2k2Swn7jZ
New

Brazil

It's impossible to believe in this. S22 ultra has more than six-month of life and DJI don't have a app to work with this?

I need to change for other factory or DJI will help your costumers.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_tfYQ91piQmwD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486854 ft
Italy

any help!!

The same for me. With Mini 1 and Samsung S22. Unbelievable. Is DJI thinking to start forgetting the Mini 1 since they have launched the Mini 3...?
2022-6-10
Use props
BenTheFox150
New

United States

Same issue here with my US Unlocked S22 Ultra and Mavic Mini...  No image, but can fly the drone just fine..
2022-6-12
Use props
fans908ead76
New
Flight distance : 104521 ft
Brazil

Same problem here.
Mini SE + S22 qualcomm. Black screen, but histogram works.
I can't believe.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_58mUZ4fcLbWe
New
United States

I had the same issue. I resolved it by downloading DJI fly version 1.5.10.

Search APK mirror for it. I can't link to it here. Won't let me.

2022-6-14
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

Here is the fix!   Seriously Works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_iRWXTt1husR8
New

United States

You can use the Litchi app but I haven't been able to get clearance if I'm near an airport.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_N5oykApPJqNM
New

United States

This is ridiculous. Do you DJI even give a single F that you sell a drone that has no  app to fly it with?
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_N5oykApPJqNM
New

United States

Seriously. You are supposed to be a state of the art drone manufacturer yet you cant make it compatible with a S22 ultra. Samsungs most advanced phone? Hilarious
2022-6-21
Use props
Maestro N.S.E.
lvl.2
Slovakia

guys, it is useless to make software for ultra because it has serious overheating problems when you use it on direct sun or if there is  25 Celsius or more.

There is only one paintfull way, you have to buy RC PRO as I did.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_bF8bxeDq573z
New

Australia

any help!!

I also have same issue with mini 1 any help please admin. This is very disappointing to upgrade my pho e and loose drone functionality. Dji needs to fix the issue asap.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_58mUZ4fcLbWe
New
United States

fans4f5d0fe1 Posted at 6-16 05:13
Here is the fix!   Seriously Works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM

Video not available
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi, I have the same issue,  resolved downgrading dji fly to version 1.5.10. I hope dji will resolve the problem as soon as possible
2022-7-1
Use props
MtRoxx
lvl.1

United States

Adding my voice to requesting an upgrade for Ultra 22.  I'm amazed that DJI is not on this.  What is the reasoning?  
2022-7-4
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

Finally solved all issues with compatibility of my S22 Ultra Exynos by purchasing RC PRO
2022-7-5
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

Finally solved all issues with compatibility of my S22 Ultra Exynos by purchasing RC PRO
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MtRoxx Posted at 7-4 07:07
Adding my voice to requesting an upgrade for Ultra 22.  I'm amazed that DJI is not on this.  What is the reasoning?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi, I've just tried to install the lasted version of the app download by the link that you shared, but the issue is the same with s22 ultra, black video.
Please Dji to verify and to resolve as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Paolo
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_nqYKDpzrQRbS
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-7 00:36
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Can't find DJI Fly on my Samsung Galaxy S22, I guess I now will have about 25 days to charge the batteries and hopefully get an Android app that works with the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra before I'll be forced t return it to Amazon.  Glad I bought it on Amazon.  Hopefully this issue will be resolved within the next 3 weeks.  I'll leave a review on Amazon warning others about this problem - namely you won't get the drone off the ground with a Samsung Galaxy phone.  
Thank you, DJI Thor for the help in keeping everyone informed.
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_nqYKDpzrQRbS Posted at 7-17 19:59
Can't find DJI Fly on my Samsung Galaxy S22, I guess I now will have about 25 days to charge the batteries and hopefully get an Android app that works with the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra before I'll be forced t return it to Amazon.  Glad I bought it on Amazon.  Hopefully this issue will be resolved within the next 3 weeks.  I'll leave a review on Amazon warning others about this problem - namely you won't get the drone off the ground with a Samsung Galaxy phone.  
Thank you, DJI Thor for the help in keeping everyone informed.

We are exceedingly sorry to hear about that. Have you tried to download the APP via the link we provided? Besides, if the issue still persists, please provide us with a related screenshot for our further checks. Thank you.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I Posted at 7-7 21:47
Hi, I've just tried to install the lasted version of the app download by the link that you shared, but the issue is the same with s22 ultra, black video.
Please Dji to verify and to resolve as soon as possible.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please note that the latest version of the DJI Fly APP is  v1.6.9. Besides, may we know IF the model of your device is S22 Ultra? Please provide us with a related screenshot for our further check if it's possible. Thank you.
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000935 ft
Canada

Hello,

Same problem with my Samsung S22. And now, it's not possible to used my new Mini 3 Pro. I'm really disappointed considering it's one of the best devices available.
Any idea when it will be compatible?
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_HNwrVcErekt8
lvl.1
United States

Same issue as the rest with my mini se, no image displayed on screen but video/pictures are still visible in the album.  Dji fly version 1.6.9,  Samsung S22 Ultra on Android version 12, UI version 4.1
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_Vba2wHyuHNMu
New

Colombia

Tengo el mismo problema, la cámara del Dji mavic mini no se ve en el Samsung Galaxy S22 :-(
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_dg8sKfj9tfpA
New

United States

Don't download the latest DJI fly app it doesn't work with S22 ultra Google search the APK for v1.5.1 and everything will work again. Had the exact same problem when I got my S22 ultra and updated to the latest update screen went black. Hope this helps until DJI fixes this
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_HNwrVcErekt8
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_dg8sKfj9tfpA Posted at 7-21 13:09
Don't download the latest DJI fly app it doesn't work with S22 ultra Google search the APK for v1.5.1 and everything will work again. Had the exact same problem when I got my S22 ultra and updated to the latest update screen went black. Hope this helps until DJI fixes this

This worked for me, thank you!!
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 7-19 01:45
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please note that the latest version of the DJI Fly APP is  v1.6.9. Besides, may we know IF the model of your device is S22 Ultra? Please provide us with a related screenshot for our further check if it's possible. Thank you.

Hi, I confirm that my smartphone is s22 ultra 256gb and after downloading the lastest version of dji fly you proposes, the camera was black. Please to trust me, now I downgraded to a previous version that works and I can't show you. Many other people stated the same problem with the last versions of dji fly. Please to verify it asap.
2022-7-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules