Mavic Pro with WIndows flight simulator
620 2 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

Installed the DJI flight simulator on my gaming Computer but can not seem to get it to work right with the Mavic Pro Controller. It would appear the joysticks are the ONLY thing the app sees.  Even though I can get the drone in the air it does not hover but floats around when I let go of the sticks so I assume it's not in GPS mode but with only the joysticks recognized see no way to change it.  Lastly the only way I can exit out of simulator is Ctrl Alt Delete end task. Can't beleive this came with near zero instructions. Any help appreciated.

2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Halibut214. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that as of this time the DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) only supports the following DJI remote controllers for the DJI Mavic Air, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, DJI Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. Thank you.
2022-3-25
Use props
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 19:47
Hello there Halibut214. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that as of this time the DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) only supports the following DJI remote controllers for the DJI Mavic Air, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, DJI Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. Thank you.

So, let me get this straight... the simulator has the Mavic Pro and allows you to select the Mavic Pro but does not support the controller for the Mavic Pro!?
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules