1628 1 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Dear All,
I have flown P4P V2.0 few times on Point of Interest Intelligent Flight Mode.  While the drone is already flying in POI mode, for some unknown reasons, occasionally the POI setting screen (the screen to adjust the speed and direction of flight, "Towards the POI", "Hide", etc.) disappeared.  It is not the same as pressing on the "Hide" button which will change the POI setting screen into a POI icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.  In my case, I did NOT press the "Hide" button at all, but the POI setting screen still disappeared on its own and without putting a POI icon on the screen.  So, I was not able to bring the setting screen back to control the POI flight.  So, I ended up tap on the red cross icon to terminate the flight.

May I ask if there is a way to bring back the POI setting screen after it disappears on its own (and when there is no POI icon at the bottom right corner of the screen)?

Is it a bug in the DJI GO 4 App ?  How can I resolve this problem ?

Thanks,
Sam.
2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the following things first?
1 Please check your firmware version and App version.  
2. Please tell us your mobile device model
3. Reinstall the app and try again. For Android users, we would recommend uninstalling first and then reinstalling again.
Please download the app from our website.
Here is the link:https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro-v2
4. If it is convenient, please use another mobile device to test again.
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules