672 5 2022-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently did an update to my mini 2 and after the update my mini 2 had some strange sounds coming from the gimbal and the fan inside. The gimbal sometimes started tomove by itself following a very high pitch sound.  Then the app had an error code: 30224 ( incompatible firmware version)  after a few times opening and closing the app everything went well with the app and i was able to fly but the static/pitch sound was still coming from the drone was so annoying. And i use the care refresh and send it to dji. I did pay the $49 fee but i think that wasn't my fault,  because everything happened after the update.  Anyone has the same problem?
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. I regret the pain you’ve been inflicted. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We learn that you have just opened a case. Please send the drone back and we will keep an eye on your case. Please rest assured. For the fee you paid, would you please tell us more details? Because our team hasn't sent you a quote.
2022-3-27
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-27 01:35
Hi, there. I regret the pain you’ve been inflicted. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We learn that you have just opened a case. Please send the drone back and we will keep an eye on your case. Please rest assured. For the fee you paid, would you please tell us more details? Because our team hasn't sent you a quote.

Hi and thanks for replying.  I did sent the drone yesterday and i had to pay $49 for Dji care express. I don't know why buy i just want my drone replaced.  I will wait for the confirmation,  i hope i get it soon. Thanks for everything
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Eli4 Posted at 3-27 11:00
Hi and thanks for replying.  I did sent the drone yesterday and i had to pay $49 for Dji care express. I don't know why buy i just want my drone replaced.  I will wait for the confirmation,  i hope i get it soon. Thanks for everything

Hi there, if you started the DJI Care Refresh Express case, you agree to pay the replacement fee ($49) for the replacement, and the local team will replace the product once they receive your package, the turnaround time will be faster than the regular case.
If you would want to claim the warranty service, we will not suggest using the DJI Care Refresh Express but the regular service case, the local team will check the drone and confirm if it would be covered under warranty when they receive the package, the estimated turnaround time is 5-7 business days excluding shipment time.
Please let us know if you may want to process the case under DJI Care Refresh Express process, or you may want to change the case to a regular case. We will try to help.
2022-3-28
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-28 03:57
Hi there, if you started the DJI Care Refresh Express case, you agree to pay the replacement fee ($49) for the replacement, and the local team will replace the product once they receive your package, the turnaround time will be faster than the regular case.
If you would want to claim the warranty service, we will not suggest using the DJI Care Refresh Express but the regular service case, the local team will check the drone and confirm if it would be covered under warranty when they receive the package, the estimated turnaround time is 5-7 business days excluding shipment time.
Please let us know if you may want to process the case under DJI Care Refresh Express process, or you may want to change the case to a regular case. We will try to help.

Hello. Thanks for getting back to me.  Yes i will prefer to do the regular warranty and not the care xpress. Thanks for helping me
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Eli4 Posted at 3-30 13:04
Hello. Thanks for getting back to me.  Yes i will prefer to do the regular warranty and not the care xpress. Thanks for helping me

I understand, I will try to help you to apply for this process. I will keep you updated on the result.
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules