320 3 2022-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkloubek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5375577 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hello, I am having issues (probably lack of knowledge) with my Mavic 3. After setting up the Course Lock mode (interval, length and locking course) I hit Record and the aircraft hovers in place. After pushing the right stick forward, the aircraft moves, but faster than the selected speed. I hoped this mode would be autonomous (it is very unpleasant holding the forward stick for twevle minutes). Thanks a lot for any help!
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tkloubek. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. The Course Lock can be in 2 ways. In the first way, the orientation of the DJI Mavic 3 id fixed, but a subject cannot be selected. In the second way, the orientation on the DJI Mavic 3 is fixed and the drone flies around a selected object. Kindly please follow the steps below to use Course Lock. Thank you.

2022-3-27
Use props
tkloubek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5375577 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-27 00:34
Hello there tkloubek. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. The Course Lock can be in 2 ways. In the first way, the orientation of the DJI Mavic 3 id fixed, but a subject cannot be selected. In the second way, the orientation on the DJI Mavic 3 is fixed and the drone flies around a selected object. Kindly please follow the steps below to use Course Lock. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you Stephen. I am following these instructions, but after hitting the Shutter button the Aircraft remains still (it hovers in place). Instead it should start flying autonomously.
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

tkloubek Posted at 3-27 00:58
Thank you Stephen. I am following these instructions, but after hitting the Shutter button the Aircraft remains still (it hovers in place). Instead it should start flying autonomously.

Hi there tkloubek. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? Please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules