RS2 : problem with external monitor / Raven Eye and the camera sc...
1718 2 2022-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canard1234
lvl.1

France

Hello

I bought the RS2 combo and I have a problem with Raven Eye or my external monitor and my Lumix S5.

I can connect to Raven Eye and get the image on my phone, but then I don't get any image on my camera screen.

I have in addition to the display problem on my Lumix S5 with Raven Eye, also the problem with an external monitor (HDMI).
As soon as I turn on the RS2, the camera screen goes black, but the external monitor receives the image well....

If I don't use the RS2, I have no problem to have the image on the camera and on the external monitor at the same time ....

Do you have a solution for me ?

Thank you in advance.

2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, due to the camera's restriction, when connecting to RavenEye, the camera screen is blank. You can refer to the information here.
For your additional information, if you are to use ActiveTrack with Lumix S5, with RS firmware later than V01.04.00.00, active track can be used without connecting the RavenEye.
Latest camera firmware version is required, which can be downloaded at https://av.jpn.support.panasonic ... download/index.html
Hope this is informative for you.

2022-3-28
Use props
Canard1234
lvl.1

France

Hi

Thank you for your reply, too bad about Raven Eye.
But what about the external display associated with the RS2? Is it the same principle?

It's strange I have a friend who manages to have the display on the external screen and the Lumix S5 when he uses the RSC2,
strange that on the top model it doesn't work.
2022-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules