Battery warning.
1040 4 2022-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8075151c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96585 ft
United States

Hello all. So I was flying my mini SE today and using my spare lithium ion battery that is originally made for the mini one. I was using litchee and trying to fly a pattern that I programmed in advance but it was having issues getting stuck on waypoints and not focusing on the point of interest that I had it set to so I'm thinking about just going back to the DJI fly app. Towards the end of my flight I decided to rip past me in sports mode at wide open throttle and got this message. Is it because I'm using a different battery? I've never had this message using the battery that came with mine but I've seen multiple videos and read multiple posts about people having no problem using the mini One battery and that's only reason I bought it and used it (besides the fact that I had Walmart credit lying around and it was only 30 bucks). Any feedback would be appreciated as I am new to this hobby and want to learn everything I can.  Well they won't let me upload the screenshot because I guess it's too big but it says battery error. Low voltage battery (128). Sorry if this is an annoying noob question but I don't know how to edit photos or videos and I'm just trying to learn everything. And by the way I immediately returned to home which was only about 100 yards away and landed safely.
2022-3-27
Use props
fans8075151c
lvl.1
United States

Oh and at the time it was reading 3.29 volts at 26% battery...
2022-3-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Mini1 batteries dont have as much power as the newer batteries and this can be expected.
2022-3-27
Use props
fans8075151c
lvl.1
United States

Okay correction: The message actually said "low voltage battery CELL (128)", which was making me worry that maybe I had a defective battery with possibly a bad cell in it, considering I still had 26% left. And thanks for the reply.
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Please kindly know that Mini SE can use Mavic Mini’s battery, but the power will decrease and the total weight will exceed 250 g. The battery of Mini SE and that of Mini 2 are interchangeable. Thanks.
2022-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules