cant find unlocking license category
760 3 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rchjr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 888333 ft
United States

I just got approved from dji fly safe for an area I needed. I went to download the unlocking license to the smart controller. When it first came up I did not see the approved unlocking license. I went to refresh the list and kept failing. I figured I'd turn it off and back on again. I see an update message and go thru the process. Power it back up and a fly safe update happens. It comes back up and now I cant find the unlocking license category in the app. I think it was on the general settings page. Has it been moved? Has anyone ever had to re install the dji go app on a smart controller before?

Thanks.

C. Harris

2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there C. Harris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For further assistance with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2022-3-29
Use props
Rchjr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 888333 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 20:09
Hello there C. Harris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For further assistance with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at  for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Hey thanks Stephen - I was not logged in to Dji for that info to dlsplay for my account. Feel some what stupid for not realizing it.

Thanks
2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rchjr Posted at 3-29 20:13
Hey thanks Stephen - I was not logged in to Dji for that info to dlsplay for my account. Feel some what stupid for not realizing it.

Thanks

Hi there C. Harris. Thank you for the reply and for this give update. If you have any other concerns or and inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules