Cannot Load Firmware List. Please Retry.
1909 5 2022-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawaiian Tiger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71706 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi everyone, hope all is well. I bought a new RC231 from Ebay about 2 months ago and tried to update the firmware on it using DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) on a M1 Mac and I got this message: Cannot Load Firmware List. Please Retry. Hitting retry did nothing. Tried to do the update on my new Dell laptop same problem.  I am able to update the firmware on my other controllers with no problem. How do I resolve this? I am over the 30 day return on Ebay so I hope it something that can be fixed on my end. Thanks in advance!!
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us the serial number of the said controller via PM so we can check this further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2022-3-31
Use props
Hawaiian Tiger
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-31 18:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us the serial number of the said controller via PM so we can check this further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Just sent you the serial number.
2022-3-31
Use props
Hawaiian Tiger
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I am beginning to wonder if this controller is not compatible with the Air 2s. The listing on Ebay says it is. If there is an update to make it compatible I cannot install the update.
2022-4-3
Use props
Hawaiian Tiger
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Ok, I called DJI Support and gave them the serial number and they said it was for a Mavic Air 2. I was told to download the DJI Assistant for the Mavic series and try again. Still the same. Help!!
2022-4-5
Use props
Hawaiian Tiger
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Well I got the contoller to work. It tried one more time to pair this controller with my Air 2s (I tried 3 times unsucessfully before doing this) and THIS TIME I got a message that told me I needed to update my firmware to be able to pair my controller to the drone. Did the update and the controller paired with no problems. Didn't get this message before when I tried to pair them together. I didn't try to use DJI Assistant to see if the "Cannot Load Firmware List. Please Retry" message still comes up but it's working ok now so I don't want to mess with it.
Update: So I got curious if the DJI Assistant would would load the firmware list. I plugged the controller into the computer and ran the DJI Assistant app and it worked. No "Cannot Load Firmware List. Please Retry" message. Problem solved!
2022-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules