System Support for Galaxy S22 phone.
1288 9 2022-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bearded Devil
lvl.1

Australia

Hello all. 1st post for me so be gentle.

I lost my old phone, my partner dropped it over the side while we were fishing. I have a new phone a Galaxy S22.
I tried loading up the required software to play with my Mavic Fly but the software does not support my new phone.

Besides changing phones what are my options?  The phone is not that new to the market, how long have previous software upgrades taken.

Cheers
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-4-1
Use props
Bearded Devil
lvl.1

Australia

Thank you for your suggestion unfortunately the latest version supports Galaxy S21 not the new Galaxy S22
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bearded Devil Posted at 4-1 02:42
Thank you for your suggestion unfortunately the latest version supports Galaxy S21 not the new Galaxy S22

Hi, there. If your phone is not on our compatible list, it may work however. You could have a try, if you have any issues in this process, please let us know. Thanks.
2022-4-1
Use props
Bearded Devil
lvl.1

Australia

I've tried downloading the app but every time I try and open the app it crashes, or allows me to open the App and then once going through the start-up reports "Device not Supported" download a new version of the App.
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bearded Devil Posted at 4-1 14:11
I've tried downloading the app but every time I try and open the app it crashes, or allows me to open the App and then once going through the start-up reports "Device not Supported" download a new version of the App.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network. If it's possible, please try to use another device to see if it works.
2022-4-1
Use props
Bearded Devil
lvl.1

Australia

Great got it working now. Thank you.
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bearded Devil Posted at 4-1 20:12
Great got it working now. Thank you.

Glad to hear about that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-1
Use props
djiuser_fbOfEJNoaXPu
New
Flight distance : 27743 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 02:27
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

I have a samsung galaxy s21 and my videocamera is not transmitting live images from the drone. I can use it but black screen on my phone. Is it a compatibility issue? I used fou years this mini mavic with huawei p20 with no issues.. thanks for helping
2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_fbOfEJNoaXPu Posted at 4-14 07:38
I have a samsung galaxy s21 and my videocamera is not transmitting live images from the drone. I can use it but black screen on my phone. Is it a compatibility issue? I used fou years this mini mavic with huawei p20 with no issues.. thanks for helping

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists? Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules