Dji scam and fraud and lie
1612 13 2022-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2125095 ft
United States

Hey i need my drine back asap the drone very first place i send u guys or give me my money younguys very higher rank on the scam and robbing people and the lie so please send my drone back or calk wand frank to inform himwhat is goingbonnhos company
2022-4-1
Use props
Dave Z
lvl.3
Flight distance : 90098 ft
United States

Who did you send your drone to exactly? You are writing this in a community forum. Not sure DJI even sees these posts.
2022-4-2
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Hey Dave the reason I am.posting the scam been happen to me inform the community and advised to be care and that is not a lie that is very very true story I send my drone which was paid the dji disposed my drone with refurbished drone without informing me or telling me even I call they said it's. A same drone I don't know if u were in that situation what u will say but in my mind they lied to me even they don't have the invoice for it to me big scM they are located in californi USA the service center everyone have to know before they send them product to them and my mark I really appreciate for comment on the post but the thing I really don't enjoy or have any interest to talk to people they have  very  good stupid or they are full with hate thanks
2022-4-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can open a case with DJi here - http://support.dji.com
2022-4-3
Use props
Dave Z
lvl.3
United States

Noaman Khalid Posted at 4-2 12:43
Hey Dave the reason I am.posting the scam been happen to me inform the community and advised to be care and that is not a lie that is very very true story I send my drone which was paid the dji disposed my drone with refurbished drone without informing me or telling me even I call they said it's. A same drone I don't know if u were in that situation what u will say but in my mind they lied to me even they don't have the invoice for it to me big scM they are located in californi USA the service center everyone have to know before they send them product to them and my mark I really appreciate for comment on the post but the thing I really don't enjoy or have any interest to talk to people they have  very  good stupid or they are full with hate thanks

I'm just trying to understand your post. Are you saying that you sent your drone in for repair and they sent you a refurbished unit as a replacement? Or are you saying you sent your drone in for repair and you never received a replacement back from them?
2022-4-3
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

I am informing every one with my I send the drone for repair and they send me back the refurbished drone I call back they lied to me it's a same drone and charged me 200 dollars I do know them refurbished policy but they did not inform me or ask top of that they lie it's a same drone put it that way if I agree to them all blame on me where is the invoice show the replacement for refurbished drone they don't even have the invoice know u understand they scam me and rob me with my drone if u think they are lights you are fooling ur self
2022-4-3
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-3 00:48
You can open a case with DJi here - http://support.dji.com

I did open the case they have just one  manager for whole usa .miss holly and the way she will scam u you will be surprised she gave the 50 percent off on the repair of drone i refused the refurnised drone and ask for the new drone check this out the smart scam tokd me buy the drone from dji store and 50 percent will apply on the drone price which will be 700 but my repair invoice was 200 and i been paid already 200 invoice once which they dont have the prove mean no papaer for it the case is hNdled from her way to many lies if i was the manger and wont be able to prove to customer any paper work i will replaced the drone with new one the ugly real truth is this company camr. Up with money scaming people my first drone repair they did not care send me the drone in the white colour and remote was ref i wish if miss holly get two doffernt coluor of the drone combo which belong to her and how she wilk act
2022-4-3
Use props
Dave Z
lvl.3
United States

Noaman Khalid Posted at 4-3 13:50
I am informing every one with my I send the drone for repair and they send me back the refurbished drone I call back they lied to me it's a same drone and charged me 200 dollars I do know them refurbished policy but they did not inform me or ask top of that they lie it's a same drone put it that way if I agree to them all blame on me where is the invoice show the replacement for refurbished drone they don't even have the invoice know u understand they scam me and rob me with my drone if u think they are lights you are fooling ur self

So you know that you may receive a refurbished unit back when sending in a repair. You may be dissatisfied with this, but how is it a scam?
2022-4-4
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

I agree Dave u are absolutely right but when I received the refurnised unit I call back and was told it's a same drone that is not count as a ligett company also did  not inform me or notify me top of this there is no invoice for it so can u consider them as no scam
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. First, we would like to express our gratitude. After communication with our teams, we conclude all your queries and would like to reply here again.  

1. For your case number CAS-7274808-W5G7R0, the aircraft has been out of warranty at that time. Considering your request, we specially offered the data analysis for you. We've checked the data analysis results, and at the time of the accident, the aircraft worked under follow me mode and responded to the pilot's command well. At flight time 120s, relative height 33m, the unit crashed into obstacle while following the object. The pilot didn't ensure the environment was free of potential obstacles. The incident was caused by the pilot. As for the after-sales policy, you can refer to our website: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav

2. We know your frustration and we really want to help you with your request. However, the edition you want is out of stock now. The original unit had been replaced along with the resolved repair case in 2020. We also feel pain for not being possible to find out your original aircraft now. Much apologies for that and want your understanding. Furthermore, the relevant policy about the refurbished drone is always transparent and open on our website even printed on the quote we sent to your email. You may refer to our website: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer
The terms can be found through Part 2 General Terms - Essential Information and the seventh terms: √ Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. If any refurbished parts or units do not meet our quality assurance requirements, brand new parts or units will be issued. Any replaced parts may come with different serial numbers.

3. The final and best offer we can give had already been explicated in the email.

4. We have replied to you several times in these threads. Please check:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259350
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259681
2022-4-4
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Who asking u for any offer be have any honesty in ur company or all u like guys are crook give the prove from the first repair that u send me refurnised drone with inform me or asked me and charged let me please see the invoice if u guys don't have one something is very very messed up in dji and don't give me offer give me my original drone and proof it the scam from dji company  let it happen make it rite and get me my drone the original drone and don't please repeat again ur self out of warranty the sensor must be out of warranty also when hit the object I am not just saying if I take dji to court I will prove it I do have the prove that was total product failed functionally and dropped down to middle of the busy street u might think about it if I do that which I am gonna sooner or later but u guys might loose ur head office in California will shut down cuz u guys like to give way to many offer but not the customer product or and safety feature describe they don't work so u think
2022-4-6
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Dave Z Posted at 4-4 05:04
So you know that you may receive a refurbished unit back when sending in a repair. You may be dissatisfied with this, but how is it a scam?

I di understand them refurnised policy very well whee is the invoice to inform me refurnised drone or how they bill me they dont have it so money for repair to went to some one pocket that how  scam and my drone was limtied eddition if there is no invoice that mean sold to some ibe else
2022-4-6
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-4 19:20
Hi, there. First, we would like to express our gratitude. After communication with our teams, we conclude all your queries and would like to reply here again.  

1. For your case number CAS-7274808-W5G7R0, the aircraft has been out of warranty at that time. Considering your request, we specially offered the data analysis for you. We've checked the data analysis results, and at the time of the accident, the aircraft worked under follow me mode and responded to the pilot's command well. At flight time 120s, relative height 33m, the unit crashed into obstacle while following the object. The pilot didn't ensure the environment was free of potential obstacles. The incident was caused by the pilot. As for the after-sales policy, you can refer to our website: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav

My drone was tested from ur statement if that drone was good almost like new why i will call back as soon i reciived the refurnished drone i was able to tell thats mean that drone was not good and why my drone was red u guys send me the white drone combination of red remote and white drone i am tking u the truth when i called back was told ita a same drone any policy for that misguoded from dji please can u explain if there is a policy or all the policy are writen dji side not for the cuztomer because in dji books thr customer is always wrong
2022-4-11
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

What happen now anwser huh cuz lie over on the other lie how come u guys can't anwser my question must be there is some thing is not right that's why you guys are based on the lie and scam trick that is the true and I been warned u guys its about the time let's get this done in the court and miss holly must be ready for this cuz she know my case I was lies and cheated still for her self couple dollars she try to make way to much money from. Me to scam me  all I am asking for my original drone and if u guys disposed it and send send me the refurbished item one let me see the invoice please and tha k you if u don't have the invoice that mean some one did some fraud so let sew how r
U guys lie about the scam me
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules