DJI fpv controller v1 with DJI fpv drone?
2455 2 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1CDZuHCj9lLj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67815 ft
United States

Can you use the DJI fpv v1 controller with the DJI drone? I just ordered the DJI fpv controller v1 to use with my home built quads with air units and vistas, was hoping I can use it with my DJI fpv drone too.
2022-4-2
Use props
djiuser_1CDZuHCj9lLj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67815 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-3 00:50
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. DJI FPV does not support DJI controller V1. Thanks for your understanding.

Hey you want to re read my title, nothing to do with goggles…does the v1 fpv controller work with the dji fpv drone? I’m starting to think you messing with me now, I have written does the dji v1 controller work with the dji drone now 5 times so please maybe you’ll answer the right question now, thank you
2022-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_1CDZuHCj9lLj Posted at 4-3 03:43
Hey you want to re read my title, nothing to do with goggles…does the v1 fpv controller work with the dji fpv drone? I’m starting to think you messing with me now, I have written does the dji v1 controller work with the dji drone now 5 times so please maybe you’ll answer the right question now, thank you

Sorry for any confusion caused. DJI FPV is only compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and DJI FPV Motion Controller. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules