Year 2022 DJI GO app issues on Samsung S21 FE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AC1074
lvl.1
United States

Greetings all! I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro I recently acquired. The issue I am having is with the DJI go app. It seems every time I power on my Phantom 3 pro and launch the DJI go app, I have to enter my email/password, select some settings, and select if I want to be a part of some DJI share stuff. After I manually input all that, no problems. It goes to my camera view and I can fly my drone.

Naturally, I researched he issue and have read Samsung phone/tablet users seem not to work favorably with DJI apps. As a matter of fact I had to manually install the latest firmware onto the Phantom 3 pro from the DJI download page (google play app download didn't even work). I am currently using a Samung S21 FE phone to fly my drones. At any rate is there a fix for this or has anyone been able to save their login info via the DJI go app???

I have updated to latest firmware, and downloaded the app directly from DJI download page.
2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AC1074. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules