Can't find sensitivity settings in DJI Fly
2480 12 2022-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlySteadyCam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34587 ft
Turkey

I am a DJI Mavic 3 Cine User, but I am not satisfied with its stance and take off, it brakes very hard M3, I can't access brake settings from Fly App, but I can't access Brake menu etc in M3,  I was able to reach, Right now M3 Cine is far behind M2 Pro in sensitivity and Cinematic, we need it to be fixed with an update urgently, or I want to use M3 with Dji Go 4, please it's very urgent, Currently M3 Drone is definitely not cinematic in piloting
1F84034C-38AA-49A4-9E8A-FB1E60773377.png
00245180-295A-4BF0-A59C-CF24EF657AFE.png
2022-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Are you flying in Bypass or Brake Mode. For a smoother flight experience use Brake mode or none.
2022-4-3
Use props
FlySteadyCam
lvl.1
Turkey

hallmark007 Posted at 4-3 13:45
Are you flying in Bypass or Brake Mode. For a smoother flight experience use Brake mode or none.

no I turn off the sensors and fly, even when I put it in cine mode, the brake does not soften
2022-4-4
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I absolutely agree with the brake settings, it is extremely sharp to stop, especially at the slowest speeds. The braking is over the top when inputting the tiniest bit of movement and coming to a stop.

We now have to use DJI FLY, the version which offers amateur settings and nothing to tune the drone.

DJI needs to take customers seriously and make DJI Fly a better app than DJI GO to make it a success.
2022-4-4
Use props
AJ squared away
lvl.3

United States

I'm  new to my M3 but I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing the same issue with the abrupt and clumsy braking ? I'm not sure how to fix it even with the suggestions already here . I did notice the play back on a SD card doesn't show the jerky-ness ? It still should come to a smooth stop. I was looking at stick sensitivity adjustments on  the RC screen but not  sure which way to go or if this would work at all . The pitch and yaw adjustments work good for smoothness but nothing for braking ?
2022-4-4
Use props
FlySteadyCam
lvl.1
Turkey

CloudVisual Posted at 4-4 13:41
I absolutely agree with the brake settings, it is extremely sharp to stop, especially at the slowest speeds. The braking is over the top when inputting the tiniest bit of movement and coming to a stop.

We now have to use DJI FLY, the version which offers amateur settings and nothing to tune the drone.

yes, after paying $5,000, it's very disappointing to not be able to please the director on set
2022-4-4
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here is a video showing the issue.
Hard braking from the drone when only a small input is given and released.

2022-4-5
Use props
FlySteadyCam
lvl.1
Turkey

no i didn't pay attention to the sd card, but i will check it, definitely the braking setting is not available in the app
2022-4-5
Use props
FlySteadyCam
lvl.1
Turkey

AJ squared away Posted at 4-4 14:15
I'm  new to my M3 but I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing the same issue with the abrupt and clumsy braking ? I'm not sure how to fix it even with the suggestions already here . I did notice the play back on a SD card doesn't show the jerky-ness ? It still should come to a smooth stop. I was looking at stick sensitivity adjustments on  the RC screen but not  sure which way to go or if this would work at all . The pitch and yaw adjustments work good for smoothness but nothing for braking ?

no i didn't pay attention to the sd card, but i will check it, definitely the braking setting is not available in the app
2022-4-5
Use props
FlySteadyCam
lvl.1
Turkey

CloudVisual Posted at 4-5 01:07
Here is a video showing the issue.
Hard braking from the drone when only a small input is given and released.

yes my problem is exactly shown in this video.  We are urgently waiting for an update from DJI Engineers, otherwise I will not recommend m3 to any of my friends in Turkey.
2022-4-5
Use props
AJ squared away
lvl.3

United States

FlySteadyCam Posted at 4-5 03:39

Exactly, Your video shows the uptick every time you stop even trying to slow down it still jerks ? I don't think this is normal but unless I'm missing something its hard to see the effect  on the SD card play back . I like my drone to come to a smooth  stop . Can this be a firmware update fix ?
2022-4-5
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

FlySteadyCam Posted at 4-5 03:39

You can see it when you really closer to the subjects you film and you see it back then on your sd card.
2022-4-6
Use props
AJ squared away
lvl.3

United States

I just  tried bypass mode to see if its any smoother and YES it is just the opposite . There is no uptick on the braking in bypass mode vs braking avoidance mode . I keep listening and it looked like braking was the best option so I always kept it there . It may not be a big deal but stops much smoother .
2022-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules