DJI Care Refresh - Safe Flying Award ?
4770 14 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

I didn't notice this when I purchased the Care Refresh plan with my Mini 2...  I tried to locate the list of applicable products, but could not.  I suspect this applies more towards the upper tier items than the Mini 2, but it would be nice to discover I could possibly get 3 years of protection for the price of 2 ?

Rewards for Safe Use

Throughout the service period, if you haven't used any replacements or repair services, DJI will provide you with a 1-year warranty extension as reward.

* Warranty extension is only available for certain DJI products. Go to FAQ for more information.

2022-4-5
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

When my first year of 'care refresh' ended, I was offered to buy another year or not.  Collecting on what they write is a magic show.
2022-4-5
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

If it's in the agreement that you purchase with your Mini 2, them it applies to your Mini 2.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the confusion caused. The Rewards for Safe Flight does not support DJI Mini 2. It only supports DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, and DJI Action 2. Thanks for your understanding. You can refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_8NvhnuF5yMRl
New

United States

I just spoke with dji representative about safe flight reward which it says that if you don’t have any claim within that 1 yr or 2 yr period of your purchase dji care refresh , you will then be awarded of additional year . Well i thought it means free additional dji care refresh for another yr. , well it’s not really what it means. What they mean is another yr. Of manufacturers warranty which covers only defects of the drone , like motors , lights etc. so make sure you understand what you are paying for. This deal is more like a scam to me.
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8NvhnuF5yMRl Posted at 12-12 09:33
I just spoke with dji representative about safe flight reward which it says that if you don’t have any claim within that 1 yr or 2 yr period of your purchase dji care refresh , you will then be awarded of additional year . Well i thought it means free additional dji care refresh for another yr. , well it’s not really what it means. What they mean is another yr. Of manufacturers warranty which covers only defects of the drone , like motors , lights etc. so make sure you understand what you are paying for. This deal is more like a scam to me.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. In the terms of services, you can see the explanation of Rewards for Safe Use:  https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... 0Care%20Refresh.pdf
If the product specified in the Service Agreement has not used a Replacement service during the term of validity, an additional 1-year Extended Warranty service will be provided for your product after the current DJI Care Refresh expires.

If you have any questions, please let us know. We will try our best to help you.
2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_gj8vYYKxskG3
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-4-5 23:52
Hi there, we are sorry for the confusion caused. The Rewards for Safe Flight does not support DJI Mini 2. It only supports DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, and DJI Action 2. Thanks for your understanding. You can refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq

Does this now apply to the Avata line as well? I just bought a refresh care plan and it stipulates that there is an extended warranty reward on my aircraft.  Thanks.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gj8vYYKxskG3 Posted at 3-21 16:02
Does this now apply to the Avata line as well? I just bought a refresh care plan and it stipulates that there is an extended warranty reward on my aircraft.  Thanks.

Hi, there.
Yes, please note that Rewards for Safe Use supports DJI Avata.
Thank you.
2023-3-21
Use props
djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC
New

United States

I have Rewards for Safe Flight in my mini 3 Pro plan. I received a email to renew my DJI Care Refresh. If I don't renew at this time and let my Safe fight coverage goes into effect, will I be offered the Care Refresh plan at the end of my Safe Flight coverage?
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-21 19:27
Hi, there.
Yes, please note that Rewards for Safe Use supports DJI Avata.
Thank you.

I have Rewards for Safe Flight in my mini 3 Pro plan. I received a email to renew my DJI Care Refresh. If I don't renew at this time and let my Safe fight coverage goes into effect, will I be offered the Care Refresh plan at the end of my Safe Flight coverage?
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC Posted at 11-19 09:16

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. If your product has not used replacement service (including flyaway replacement) during the term of validity, an additional 1-year extended warranty service will be provided for your product as a reward after the current DJI Care Refresh expires. Please note that this will only extend the warranty of the original warranty, and there are some accidents that are not covered under the warranty service. The DJI Care Refresh service plan will not be offered to you again, but you can still renew by sending in a video verification. Once your video passes the verification, you will be notified via email and eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours. Thank you.
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-19 15:55
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. If your product has not used replacement service (including flyaway replacement) during the term of validity, an additional 1-year extended warranty service will be provided for your product as a reward after the current DJI Care Refresh expires. Please note that this will only extend the warranty of the original warranty, and there are some accidents that are not covered under the warranty service. The DJI Care Refresh service plan will not be offered to you again, but you can still renew by sending in a video verification. Once your video passes the verification, you will be notified via email and eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours. Thank you.

Two questions
If I renew the plan for one year only will it be offered again at the end of the renewal year?
If I get the 2 year plan and sell my drone will the plan be transferred and cover the new owner.? If so does he or I have to do anything to have the transfer go into effect?
Thanks
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC Posted at 11-20 06:22
Two questions
If I renew the plan for one year only will it be offered again at the end of the renewal year?
If I get the 2 year plan and sell my drone will the plan be transferred and cover the new owner.? If so does he or I have to do anything to have the transfer go into effect?

Hi there. For the renewal. Renew DJI Care Refresh (1 -Year Plan) only if meeting all the criteria
      · DJI Care Refresh is purchased and one of the following criteria is met:  
          -DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has already been purchased.  
          -DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) has already been purchased.  
          -DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) and DJI Care Refresh + have been purchased.   
          -DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has been purchased and the 1-Year Plan is renewed.  
      · DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) purchased has not yet expired or expired within 15 days.
Different device models have varying durations for the renewal of DJI Care Refresh. Please refer to the actual purchase information on DJI Store for the specific number of available renewals. On the purchase page of DJI Store, enter the device's serial number (SN). If "The purchase limit of the service plan for the product S/N you entered has been reached, and additional purchase is not available." is displayed, it indicates that the SN is not eligible for DJI Care Refresh renewal.

Please make sure to unbind your account via the app before selling your drone. You can use an associated account to remove a DJI account without connecting to the product. However, you can only finish the operation after logging in with the associated account.

Path: Profile > Device Management > Account and Device > Remove device from account
2023-11-20
Use props
djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-20 15:26
Hi there. For the renewal. Renew DJI Care Refresh (1 -Year Plan) only if meeting all the criteria
      · DJI Care Refresh is purchased and one of the following criteria is met:  
          -DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has already been purchased.  

So if I sell my DJI Drone the new owner retains the DJI Care Refresh plan until expiration date?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_pIkoS99QcNSC Posted at 11-21 10:26
So if I sell my DJI Drone the new owner retains the DJI Care Refresh plan until expiration date?

Thank you for your response. The DJI Care Refresh is already activated on the serial number of the aircraft. If you decide to sell the aircraft and the service plan is still active, yes, the second owner can still use it. Please make sure that the new owner has bound their DJI account and remote controller with their aircraft using the DJI Fly app. If this binding operation has not been completed prior to experiencing a flyaway incident, flyaway coverage cannot be used. Thank you.
2023-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules