Record audio/voice
2790 14 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

Hi folks,
In addition to video I want to record my talking while riding my two wheels.   How can I do this? Specifically which affordable way can I do this?
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Action ( https://www.dji.com/ca/osmo-acti ... ;from=insite_search ) supports external microphones and can be connected to a third-party microphone via a 3.5 mm adapter ( CYNOVA Osmo Action ). The 3.5 mm adapter needs to be purchased separately. Thank you.

2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 19:31
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Action ( https://www.dji.com/ca/osmo-action?site=brandsite&from=insite_search ) supports external microphones and can be connected to a third-party microphone via a 3.5 mm adapter ( CYNOVA Osmo Action ). The 3.5 mm adapter needs to be purchased separately. Thank you.

[view_image]

This doesn’t really help me.  How does it connect to a mic?  Bluetooth?  What sort of mic?  Does it clip to a helmet?  3.5 mm jack?
2022-4-5
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy Posted at 4-5 19:54
This doesn’t really help me.  How does it connect to a mic?  Bluetooth?  What sort of mic?  Does it clip to a helmet?  3.5 mm jack?

You connect a TRS mic to the Cynova adapter, look at this video:

2022-4-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

1. the camera takes vid & audio as one.
2 the camera can take external audio  and  can be a lot clearer if using the CYNOVA  adapter

you can go into the editor to separate the tracks for audio only
you can use the Cnova adapter and capture audio to any external source that can record audio like a smartphone.

or

you can use the smartphone as a audio recorder with an App,

and if you want to synch it  when recording you can use your hands , make  clapping sound

good luck
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 4-6 02:56
1. the camera takes vid & audio as one.
2 the camera can take external audio  and  can be a lot clearer if using the CYNOVA  adapter

Thank you.  But I'm not seeing exactly how it connects.  Can you point precisley where in the video it shows it?  I'm not patient enough to watch all 7 minutes to find it.  
2022-4-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Before we help out, tell  us your editor?
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 4-6 15:22
Before we help out, tell  us your editor?
KineMaster but I’m unsure how’d that make a difference as far as recording audio via mic on the camera?
Is there a way via Mimo app?
2022-4-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

that simple

Tap the video clip you want to adjust to select it. The options panel will open on the right side of the screen. Tap the Extract Audio tool and the audio track from the video clip will appear as an audio layer. Extract Audio is non-destructive

https://community.kinemaster.com ... 0video%20clip%20you,Extract%20Audio%20is%20non%2Ddestructive.
Extract Audio
0 comment

Need to adjust a video clip’s audio track independently of the video itself? Tap the video clip you want to adjust to select it. The options panel will open on the right side of the screen. Tap the Extract Audio tool and the audio track from the video clip will appear as an audio layer.

Extract Audio is non-destructive. If you wish to revert to the original audio, simply tap on the audio layer. Then tap the Delete button to remove the extracted audio and unmute the video clip using the Mixer tool.
2022-4-7
Use props
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

I am totally confused. How does extracting audio help me record audio?
2022-4-7
Use props
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

Wouldn't this work?

2022-4-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

get a zoom, good luck. guess I am not seeing what you want.
2022-4-8
Use props
djiuser_MPLYWh8b1tCy
lvl.2
Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 4-8 15:58
get a zoom, good luck. guess I am not seeing what you want.

A zoom? Care to clarify?
2022-4-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

this is your main post:

Hi folks,
In addition to video I want to record my talking while riding my two wheels.   How can I do this? Specifically which affordable way can I do this?

you want better sound, we all get that, you must find a cynova mic adapter, and use either a wired, or wireless system.. that said have a great day.
2022-4-9
Use props
djiuser_wAiCPwqqeBMI
New

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 19:31
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Action ( https://www.dji.com/ca/osmo-action?site=brandsite&from=insite_search ) supports external microphones and can be connected to a third-party microphone via a 3.5 mm adapter ( CYNOVA Osmo Action ). The 3.5 mm adapter needs to be purchased separately. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello i was wondering why i dont have sound when i am using the screen of my DJI action 2 alone without the module
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules