Airsense update from support
531 2 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

I’ve been working with support with GPS and Airsense being broken. Everyone has already seen the GPS update but I just got this email after detailing it was never triggered in Class C airspace (ADS-B out is required) with low altitude helicopters.

Relevant part

“The new firmware version(above 01.00.05.00) we launched adjusts the function of Airsence under the condition of ensuring safety. Please rest assured to use it. And we will release a new firmware in the near future, and re-adjust the sensitivity of Airsence.”

Sounds like we have a fix coming. It was overly sensitive before (getting alerts for landing planes miles away) and reduced its usefulness but seems like they went to far the other way. Looking forward to the fix because I’m in very busy airspace and Airsense was a major reason I bought it. Living in a Class C that is Surface and then butts up to and turns into Class B is crazy busy. All the tour and major flight schools that brings international students adds even more traffic. I could really use that extra set of eyes.
2022-4-9
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yeah it broke in 0500 and still not working. I have also been informed that it will be fixed in the upcoming FW
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for understanding.
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules