HELP - MINI 2 - Not recognized SD Card - No Photos _ No movies
489 2 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WWeE4pB0dXdA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286969 ft
Brazil

Hello to everyone who got here.. Actually I need your help because my Mini 2 doesn't recognize the SDCard and consequently doesn't make movies and photos. By the way, I tried more than four SDCards. The SDCards were formatted trying to use them in exFAT and FAT32 but with no results. When trying to use, I get some pop-ups such as ........... SD card malfunction. I also get......... Aircraft Recording Task in Progress (and this situation takes a while to pass after I took a small picture). Well, after using several cards and making several attempts, I'm concluding that my Mini 2 has problems. Am I right? can anybody help me? Attached some Pop ups in Portuguese.Thank you all!
20220409_131849 A.jpg
20220409_131706 A.jpg
2022-4-9
Use props
djiuser_WWeE4pB0dXdA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286969 ft
Brazil

2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2 and did some troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules