NFZ issues, Error ID 1002, can't fly anymore?!?!
5877 6 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raydiant
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Hello -

I have been able to unlock my Mavic 2 Pro within the NFZ zone I live in for the last 1.5 years, but now I am unable to do it for some unknown reason, which means I can not fly at all!  Very frustrating.

I just requested and was accepted for a new unlock request in my NFZ, but my phone/controller just keeps saying 'Verify User Information Failed ( Error ID 1002)' and I am unable to get past this point.

I have the latest DJI Go 4 app installed, and my drone says it has the latest firmware installed, but no worky....

I think part of my problem is that DJI replaced my controller, after my original controller died twice.  The new controller has a different SN, and the only way I have been able to unlock the NFZ is through the website on my PC, but now I am not able to even get that to work?

Please help!

2022-4-10
Use props
Wilson 000
lvl.2

Hong Kong

You can try to apply for lifting the ban on the official website(Dji.com), and the result will be available in about an hour.
I don't know if this answer will help you.
Good luck bro~
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We strongly recommend you to contact directly our team at flysafe@dji.com for them to help you further with this concern. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-10
Use props
Raydiant
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We strongly recommend you to contact directly our team at  for them to help you further with this concern. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks!  I contacted them, and they gave me the info I needed to make it work.

In case others run into this problem:

I ended up having to re-install the DJI Go4 app, and then log out and then log in to my DJI account, and then I was able to go through the verification process and get a verification code sent to my phone.
2022-4-11
Use props
Raydiant
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Wilson 000 Posted at 4-10 17:59
You can try to apply for lifting the ban on the official website(Dji.com), and the result will be available in about an hour.
I don't know if this answer will help you.
Good luck bro~

Thanks!

Problem solved!  I had another issue.....
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Raydiant Posted at 4-11 06:55
Thanks!

Problem solved!  I had another issue.....

Yes, could you please send me more details so that I can check? Thank you again.
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Raydiant Posted at 4-11 06:54
Thanks!  I contacted them, and they gave me the info I needed to make it work.

In case others run into this problem:

Perfect! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules