2748 7 2022-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter_vercauterentelenet.be
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4646713 ft
Belgium

Dear,

Friend of mine has a Samsung s20 mobile phone.
When connecting to mini2 the dji fly app starts. Controller and drone are linked but when the app opens there is a message that drone needs update. When tapping install message appears “aircraft connection required”.
But nothing happens.
Friend can fly the mini 2 but app stays in begin screen so no image during flying.
Anyone knows a solution for this?
Help would be great.
Thank u
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? After that, kindly please try to re-link or re-pair the aircraft to the controller and then check if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for the tutorial on how to relink the Aircraft to the RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-4-11
Use props
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-11 18:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? After that, kindly please try to re-link or re-pair the aircraft to the controller and then check if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for the tutorial on how to relink the Aircraft to the RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwXQyOEGjo&t=23s

This did not work.
2022-4-12
Use props
djiuser_TlQm9SLIn1B0
New

Croatia

I have the same problem with Mavic Mini
2022-4-12
Use props
ScoutC03
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152644 ft
Finland

Cant help you but I run S20 FE, no problems what so ever. BTW: You can fly without the phone at all.
2022-4-12
Use props
lvl.3
Belgium

I just solved the problem. Settings in usb debugging solved the problem.
2022-4-12
Use props
ScoutC03
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152644 ft
Ukraine

peter_vercauterentelenet.be Posted at 4-12 12:57

{:4_138:
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

peter_vercauterentelenet.be Posted at 4-12 12:57

Hello. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules