Mini Map can't keep up
965 4 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

While flying, if the mini map in the bottom corner is active, it can't seem to keep up with where the drone is. Often times, the drone arrow is not even on the map.

Can it be fixed so that the arrow stays in the center of the map?
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there blue_canyon21. I am sorry for the trouble this has can and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the model of the mobile device that you are using please and the version of the DJI Fly application that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-4-12
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 20:37
Hello there blue_canyon21. I am sorry for the trouble this has can and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the model of the mobile device that you are using please and the version of the DJI Fly application that you are using please? Thank you.

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the response. The device I'm using is a Samsung Galaxy S21 and the Fly App version is v1.5.10(1070-official).
I've also had the same thing happen on my Galaxy Tab A7 as well as seen it happen on several videos on YouTube.
Here is an example of one of the videos I've seen:
2022-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great suggestion.
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there blue_canyon21. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information and for posting this video as well. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules