538 3 2022-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shortrounder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 237572 ft
United States

Hi -
I just purchased the FPV and am trying to get everything set up for the first time.
I updated the firmware to the latest which is v01.02.0015 (website says there is a 01.02.0020 version?) and am able to link everything.

In the Safety menu of the Goggles (v2) there is a Find My Drone button.
When I press it, I get an error:
"Unsupported file format. Unable to open"

Is this a known issue? I've flashed the Goggles multiple times thinking that might have been the problem.
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Shortrounder. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-4-13
Use props
Shortrounder
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-13 19:32
Hello there Shortrounder. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Thanks. I am using a Pixel 3A.
However, I am not trying to use the Find my Drone on my phone.  I am using the menu in the V2 Goggles
(Safety Menu --> Find My Drone)

2022-4-13
Use props
Shortrounder
lvl.2
United States

Shortrounder Posted at 4-13 20:33
Thanks. I am using a Pixel 3A.
However, I am not trying to use the Find my Drone on my phone.  I am using the menu in the V2 Goggles
(Safety Menu --> Find My Drone)

Hi @Stephen,
Just an update: this was due to there being no video files present on the Goggle SD card.  It works as long as footage was being recorded to the Goggles.

Thanks
2022-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules