Problem with Mini 2 when recording at 2.7K 60FPS
556 2 2022-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guzewski
lvl.2

Canada

When I record at 2.7K or 4K at 60FPS, the video return gets increasingly scrambled. The scambled areas kind of smear across the screen as I fly. As soon as I stop recording, the video clears up completely. I have been struggling with this for some time (buying faster SD memory, expensive USB-C cables, etc) and I finally discovered what the issue is.

By the way, the video looks like this. The smeared areas continue to grow as you fly while recording.
smear.jpg

Today I found that the problem only happens with Fly version 1.5.10. I had a copy of 1.4.12 which I installed, and the problem does not occur. I would stick with the older version but I like the advanced features in the new version.

The device I'm using is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8.

Is there anything to be done about this?

Thanks,
-Mark Guzewski
2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark Guzewski. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and thank you for reaching out. It is good to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-4-14
Use props
Guzewski
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-14 19:36
Hello there Mark Guzewski. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and thank you for reaching out. It is good to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. However, I would not actually consider this issue resolved just because I found a sub-optimal work-around. I guess I'm wondering if there is any explanation for this and anything else I can try to fix it.
2022-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules