Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahmay_ahmoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2599695 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mavic 3 - v.01.00.0600
iOS DJI Fly App v1.5.10 (iPhone 13 Pro Max)

Problem:

• Lost video link from DJI Mavic 3 to RC-N1 Controller & DJI Fly iOS mobile app.
  • During flight, the video [feed] link from DJI Mavic 3 to my controller disconnects and I am left with a frozen screen.
  • I am still able to fly the drone back to the homepoint, but only by using the GPS map as the video feed (link) from DJI Mavic 3 to RCN1 Controller is not working.

What I've tried / Trouble-Shoot

• Unistall / Re-Install iOS App (v1.5.10)
  • Power Off / Power On RC-N1 Remote Controller
  • Uninstall  / Re-Install DJI Mavic 3 Firmware (v01.00.0600)
  • Take Off with DJI Mavic 3 (with no video link), hover and wait until video link comes back.
  • Calibrated Gimbal via DJI Fly App v1.5.10
  • Calibrated IMU via DJI Fly App v1.5.10
  • Remove Memory Card

2022-4-14
Use props
ime.umoh
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Update - I am now getting "Incompatible IMU Data" notification on my DJI Fly App screen. Still no video link.
2022-4-14
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Try and refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2- power off the drone and leave it to sit for an hour or so- power on and do an IMU calibration. I would try a different cable first from RC to iPhone to see if that resolves the issues.
2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ahmay_ahmoo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 3 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-4-14
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-14 19:08
Hello there ahmay_ahmoo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 3 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

He still has control via RC but no video feed. Adjusting the antenna will not help him.
2022-4-15
Use props
ime.umoh
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

#DroneTech Posted at 4-14 16:05
Try and refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2- power off the drone and leave it to sit for an hour or so- power on and do an IMU calibration. I would try a different cable first from RC to iPhone to see if that resolves the issues.

This seems to work. I refreshed the firmware and use a new USB cable. I will do a test flight later this afternoon and report back. Thanks in advance.
2022-4-15
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

ime.umoh Posted at 4-15 12:16
This seems to work. I refreshed the firmware and use a new USB cable. I will do a test flight later this afternoon and report back. Thanks in advance.

That's good to know
2022-4-15
Use props
ime.umoh
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the tip. I let the drone hover for around 20mins. New USB seems to be working well. Cheers,
2022-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules