Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi all,

Today another test flight with Mavic 3 with all latest FW &sw installed in configuration Mavic 3 + RC-N1 + S22 Ultra Exynos.
In my case is GPS fix super fast and behaving same as before December's update.

New issues what I'm facing was that during flight altitude was itself ascending from 100 - 150m above ground (!) only by pushing forward right stick for the speed.

Another issue which is in my case still remining that if I select any object and try to perform some POI tracking then live view picture is totally frozen on the phone for 20-40 seconds which is very dangerous as loosing control.

ADS-B it's not working as plane nearby and nothing noticed, but that's well known already.

Are you experiencing same or similar issues?

2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Iczeman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-4-14
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Izceman,

Climbing most likely due to false objects sensing by the OA.
OA false sensing , speed drops as well...climb, speeding up again,..OA...ect

If you like post your flightlog for this issue, use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

post the uploaded link on here or just put a cloud link to your log here.

cheers
JJB
2022-4-15
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Airsense is known to be broken at the moment although Dji will not admit it, to fix the OA sensitive issues most of us fly with the OA system set to brake mode. This stops the jerky movement of the drone and avoids it climbing when just flying forward.
2022-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules