M2 is the best still...why? Not broke..don't fix it.
1011 13 2022-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't use my new M3 reliably yet and wonder why I want to do that. My M2p does by far the best I have ever dreamed in a personal drone. Maybe my expectations are too low, but who cares? I am more than pleased with the M2p! Sometime we get caught up in buying the most recent option even if that makes us look like fools. That is marketing 101;-)

Next time..ask the customer. Or better yet ask W.E Deming.

2022-4-17
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I was actually contemplating getting another Mavic 2 Pro or the RC Pro and some more batteries for the Mavic 3. I searched on local sites for the M2P but the prices on them were all over $2600 and 2nd hand so I just got the extra stuff for the M3. My M3, other than the GPS, no 4G Dongle and not working Airsense serves me well.
2022-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I totally agree with you Doug,  my M2P is still performing really well,   but what concerns me is the availability of parts like batteries and OEM propellors.   
2022-4-18
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I, like yourself am concerned about M2P future supplies of batteries and propellers but hope to fly my machine for a while to come yet.
I am a bit confused though about Drone Tech's comment on 2nd hand prices for the M2P.
(Just realised he is in NZ ad is not referring to U.S dollars). Doh!
2022-4-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the Mavic2 (the Zoom in my case) and have been entirely happy with it.  I got a couple of sets of spare blades for it recently to keep in stock. But the battery situation is a concern for the future.  I note that FLymore combos for the M2 are still available. Might be an idea to snap up one of those for the price before they too disappear from sale.
2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GaryDoug. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information about your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying. .
2022-4-19
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

I am not of the kind that has the need to purchase the newest gadgets and I am sure glad I stuck to my habit concerning the Mavic 3. I am very happy with my Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 2, and Smart Controller combo and hope that I can keep using it for a long, long time.
2022-4-20
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm back using my Mavic 2 Pro

So so glad I didn't sell before sending back the utterly useless half baked Mavic 3.
2022-4-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am reading some posts from guys who are successfully rebuilding M2 batteries. Apparently the batteries have generic L-Ion cells and those can be replaced somewhat easily. They say as long as the electronics are ok, it's a no-brainer. We will see. Entrepreneurs will always fill a consumer void ;-) I have seen this done for many tool battery applications in the last few years. I even did one myself...won't admit it though.
2022-4-21
Use props
Santiago-Cuba
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry.  my real name in heart is Santiago.
2022-5-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Yes, the Mavic 2 Pro is certainly a very good and reliable drone and I fully agree with you and DAFlys. I stocked up on 2 extra batteries and some propellers, so I should be OK for some years to come.
2022-5-12
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Same here. My M2P is sufficient for my photographing. The little extra the M3 offers me for what I do and the price of it doesn't rectify buying.

I will probably buy a couple of batteries and fly my M2P.
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-5-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

@Gary Doug - totally agreed.  Still love my M2P's.  Three M2P's, and one M2Z.  Yep, I'm stocked up for a while. : )
2022-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules