Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyRacer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

i just want to share my experience with the DJI E-Mail Support. I have a DJI Mavic Air first gen and the Fly More Kit with 3 batteries. The garantee life time is over. All of the 3 Batteries from the fly more kit are dead. I charged them regulary as DJI recomend, and i tolf the support that but the just ofer me a 25 % discount and a micro sd card instead of replace atleast one or two batteries, no chance to get a nice customer service from theire email support, i feel pretty inconvinient and i just wanted to share with future customers to think exactly if the wanne buy just the drone but no support even if the garantee is over.

Greetings
2022-4-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You DID get support. 25% discount and a card are more than you will get from most other companies after the warranty has expired. Did you EXPECT a free replacement?
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for your disappointment. After further looking into your case, we learn that the three batteries are not only out of warranty for more than one year but also deeply discharged. The final and best offer we can give had already been explicated in the email. Please consider our offer. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-20
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

All three batteries are dead, i can understand if one or maximum two batteries are dead but all three batteries? I handeld them like all the other drone batteries i have and only on these batteries this happened. I just want to inform future customers that they will not get any support after the garantee life, thats what i call no good customer service. Thats all.

Greetings
2022-4-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

just as a matter of interest, how long was there between the last successful charge and the first failed charge?
2022-4-20
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I just hoped that dji such a big conpany has a little bit more customer orientation .. but i was totaly wrong ..
2022-4-20
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-20 07:17
just as a matter of interest, how long was there between the last successful charge and the first failed charge?

I charged them every 3 month like recomended ..
2022-4-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyRacer Posted at 4-20 07:35
I charged them every 3 month like recomended ..

Thanks.....
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FlyRacer Posted at 4-20 07:11
All three batteries are dead, i can understand if one or maximum two batteries are dead but all three batteries? I handeld them like all the other drone batteries i have and only on these batteries this happened. I just want to inform future customers that they will not get any support after the garantee life, thats what i call no good customer service. Thats all.

Greetings

Sorry to hear about that. We fully again understand your feelings. Any electronic product currently on the market has a certain warranty period, and the manufacturer provides free warranty services during the warranty period. For products outside the warranty period, we will continue to provide services and charge appropriate maintenance fees based on the actual maintenance cost. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-20
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 4-20 18:39
Sorry to hear about that. We fully again understand your feelings. Any electronic product currently on the market has a certain warranty period, and the manufacturer provides free warranty services during the warranty period. For products outside the warranty period, we will continue to provide services and charge appropriate maintenance fees based on the actual maintenance cost. Thanks for your understanding.
I understand that dji now says that the garantee is over and there is no replacement for the batteries, but in some situations u have to look on it individually for the customer. It cant be right that i spent so much money for those products and then ALL three batteries ar fully discharged and i can now throw them in the garbage… no customer service in my case.  and the statement that if I ask again for a better offer the dji support said that thy will  no longer answer to my emails I find extremely unprofessional, ive never heared such a statement from a service, totally inacceptable. I will communicate this experience in other communities and in my near familly and friend orientation..
2022-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

25% discount sounds pretty fair.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FlyRacer Posted at 4-20 23:30
I understand that dji now says that the garantee is over and there is no replacement for the batteries, but in some situations u have to look on it individually for the customer. It cant be right that i spent so much money for those products and then ALL three batteries ar fully discharged and i can now throw them in the garbage… no customer service in my case.  and the statement that if I ask again for a better offer the dji support said that thy will  no longer answer to my emails I find extremely unprofessional, ive never heared such a statement from a service, totally inacceptable. I will communicate this experience in other communities and in my near familly and friend orientation..

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Since we have thoroughly explained the details and provided the best final offer, we hope you can take full consideration. If you have other inquiries, we will be glad to help you solve your issue. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-21
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 4-21 01:21
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Since we have thoroughly explained the details and provided the best final offer, we hope you can take full consideration. If you have other inquiries, we will be glad to help you solve your issue. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for your reply but im not happy with this offfer. I asked several times for somebody like a supervisor to talk to me but everytime they act against me, like they dont care even a bit about my needs. So if the supervisor can contact me as i asked for many times this would be one step forward.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FlyRacer Posted at 4-21 04:58
Thanks for your reply but im not happy with this offfer. I asked several times for somebody like a supervisor to talk to me but everytime they act against me, like they dont care even a bit about my needs. So if the supervisor can contact me as i asked for many times this would be one step forward.

Sorry to hear about that. The final and best offer we can give had already been explicated in the email. Please consider our offer. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules