669 3 2022-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snipes_Blaster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 510217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was wondering for UK, if I purchase directly from DJI site, does the Air 2S fly more combo with smart controller bundle actually gets replaced with the RC Pro ?  I asked DJI and they mentioned that there is a long delay in manufacturing the smart controller and they may replace it with the RC pro ?  Has anyone experienced this lately ?

Also does the Smart controller fit inside the fly more case ?
2022-4-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I asked the same question to DJI and never jog a "yes" it does or a "no" it doesn't  Last rep I communicated with told me it would be just the luck of the draw on what was available on the day of the ship.   

I decided to go with DroneNerds as they guaranteed it would come with the RC Pro.  
2022-4-20
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 510217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-20 14:28
I asked the same question to DJI and never jog a "yes" it does or a "no" it doesn't  Last rep I communicated with told me it would be just the luck of the draw on what was available on the day of the ship.   

I decided to go with DroneNerds as they guaranteed it would come with the RC Pro.

Not sure DroneNerds will ship to UK, but it really is luck of the draw,
2022-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Snipes_Blaster Posted at 4-21 02:05
Not sure DroneNerds will ship to UK, but it really is luck of the draw,

Yeah, and that's a real shame as they should be able to tell you up front whether they are shipping the SC or RC Pro.  
2022-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules