Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi,
Today I've tested Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos (EU) version with DJI Mini 2 and Mavic 3 both with NC-1 remote with following results:

DJI Mini 2 - Live view freezing on the phone during 4K resolution video recording, live view picture recovered directly after stop recording. In other resolutions like 2,7K and 1080p no issue at all.

DJI Mavic 3 - Live view freezing during automated POI, tracking objects etc. and picture unfreeze after 20-40 seconds

Also tested with Lenovo Android 10 tablet and no one of above issues present and all was working, therefore it's clear incompatibility with Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.

Please fix it asap as this is one of the flagship phones on the market.

All used devices were with latest available and updated software's & firmwares.

Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Iczeman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-21 19:13
Hello there Iczeman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Reinstall I have already tried before flights and same issues and outcome.
Previously I didn't have such a issues with S21 ultra Exynos, therefore it must be issue with new S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.
Please report & check with your engineering team.
2022-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you running Android 12,   it breaks so many old applications.  
2022-4-22
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 00:31
Are you running Android 12,   it breaks so many old applications.

Yes, mentioned S22 Ultra Exynos is with Android 12 out of the box.
There was an issue with S21 Ultra Exynos updated from Android 11 to Android 12 with freezing live picture as well, but DJI fix it after several updates of DJI FLY then it was working correctly on S21 Ultra Exynos even with Android 12.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Iczeman Posted at 4-21 20:23
Reinstall I have already tried before flights and same issues and outcome.
Previously I didn't have such a issues with S21 ultra Exynos, therefore it must be issue with new S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.
Please report & check with your engineering team.

Hi there Iczeman. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules