1562 14 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I had Very good connection all the time but last week without any change in the setup I had a freezing picture in less than 200 meters making flight impossible as I cant navigate near rock - I decided it was some local interference but it happened in a very remote and uninhabited wild place?
Yesterday it happened again making flight impossible in a completely different place and even having a distorted picture with carpet like checkers pattern and double objects and this was continuing in 3 different locations, on the last one, I even had RTH due to disconnect some 2-300 meters from me with a clear line of site - funny enough fourth flight had no distortions whatsoever???
What can it be? RC PRO glitch? On flight logs, there is no interference notice except on the last one with RTH?
M3 is unusable in this state
2022-4-21
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... from time to time there are "interruptions", but never as dramatic as you describe it.
Maybe "load" the software (M3 + RC Pro) again...?
On the RC Pro you actually have to delete everything beforehand and even uninstall DJI Assistant 2, otherwise it will take the software from a cache instead of reloading it from DJI.....
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a video related to this issue for our further confirmation if it's possible? Besides, please check whether the pictures or videos in the SD Card are normal. If not, please provide us with the related original files. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 4-21 23:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a video related to this issue for our further confirmation if it's possible? Besides, please check whether the pictures or videos in the SD Card are normal. If not, please provide us with the related original files. Thank you.

I have no screen recording as did not expected this - video on SD is perfect - it's obvious connection problem
2022-4-22
Use props
Noxon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3835003 ft
Spain

I have had the same problems with the m3 and the rc-pro.
Always being close and at a low altitude.
I have gone 3 times since I have the rc-pro. The image on the screen is frozen, the record button is turning in circles. As I say, it hasn't always happened to me, only 3 times, but this last time, when I realized it was too late and I crashed the m3. Now it is in dji to be repaired.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Noxon Posted at 4-22 00:05
I have had the same problems with the m3 and the rc-pro.
Always being close and at a low altitude.
I have gone 3 times since I have the rc-pro. The image on the screen is frozen, the record button is turning in circles. As I say, it hasn't always happened to me, only 3 times, but this last time, when I realized it was too late and I crashed the m3. Now it is in dji to be repaired.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. If there is a doubt about the crash, data analysis for this crash can be applied if the drone is under warranty. We will also keep an eye on your case. Please rest assured.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 4-22 00:03
I have no screen recording as did not expected this - video on SD is perfect - it's obvious connection problem

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to export the Log of RC Pro and the drone? We will forward it to our engineer for further analysis. Here are the steps:
For DJI RC Pro:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2. Power on DJI RC Pro and connect it to the computer with the USB cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding log.

For Mavic 3:
1. Please log into the DJI official website (www.dji.com) and find the DJI Mavic 3 product. On the Download page, download and install the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
2. Please connect the aircraft to a computer with a USB-C cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Tap the Aircraft icon.
3. Go to the Product Page. Select “Log Export” on the left menu. Then, select the required time point data and finally select “Save to Local”.
4. After “Download Complete” appears, it indicates that the data has been saved locally.
5. The saved file format is as follows: DAT File

After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.

2022-4-22
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 4-22 02:33
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to export the Log of RC Pro and the drone? We will forward it to our engineer for further analysis. Here are the steps:
For DJI RC Pro:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads ... sumer-drones-series

Send You PM
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your update. We have received your PM. Thank you.
2022-4-22
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 4-22 04:18
Thank you for your update. We have received your PM. Thank you.

I am pretty positive RC Pro is a problem - today it started again but I was prepared picked the original remote control (not so good ) and had no single stutter or connection problem - thou having some maps problem and once some pattern over picture???
2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 4-24 10:50
I am pretty positive RC Pro is a problem - today it started again but I was prepared picked the original remote control (not so good  ) and had no single stutter or connection problem - thou having some maps problem and once some pattern over picture???

Sorry for your inconvenience. For the RC Pro, please noted that our engineer has been working on analyzing that and we will assist you to expedite the process. Besides, for the map issue you mentioned, could you please provide us with more details about that?
2022-4-24
Use props
djiuser_Jwz1L7VIvQog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314285 ft
Australia

I'd like to know the outcome of this, because I'm having exactly the same problem with an M3 and and RCPro. I have to switch the transmission to the 5G network instead of the 2.4G option and then it works fine. I contacted DJI via the phone, but they suggested I do a calibration and so on. Seems to still be happening, but I need to run more tests.
2022-7-30
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

djiuser_Jwz1L7VIvQog Posted at 7-30 07:16
I'd like to know the outcome of this, because I'm having exactly the same problem with an M3 and and RCPro. I have to switch the transmission to the 5G network instead of the 2.4G option and then it works fine. I contacted DJI via the phone, but they suggested I do a calibration and so on. Seems to still be happening, but I need to run more tests.

In my case, it happened to be no connection problem but crazy behavior of previous DJI Fly version - after update it never happened again
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_7R22znoDSc68
lvl.1

Finland

I understand it's an old thread, but I had connection issues while flying my mini 3pro, clear line of site, couple of times it happened when drone had been 2-3 from me. Changing frequency hadn't solved the problem etc. Solution and problem - phones, on older one had been wit WiFi on and another one with hotspot on. Biggest interference had been from older REALME C11
I hope it'll help someone
2023-2-11
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 2022-4-22 00:03
I have no screen recording as did not expected this - video on SD is perfect - it's obvious connection problem

Alex,
Connect your RC Pro to a computer and check on this directories. The RC Pro records cache videos.

If you store on SD card check here:
This PC\DJI RC Pro\SanDisk SD card\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches

If you store in the internal memory check here:
This PC\DJI RC Pro\Internal shared storage\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches

You may have the videos and you do not know it yet.
2023-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules