9258 11 2022-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDCams
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2970659 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been self-unlocking some zones lately through the app and found it gives an error when unlocking, prompting me to fully quit the app on the RC Pro and then try again. Seems to work on the second attempt - just would rather I didn't have to try twice every time I unlock an area!
2022-4-22
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

If needing to unlock an area again and again if you fly frequently you can unlock online for a year for that specific area just visit here https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... be&locale=en_US they may also be able to help with unlocking issues. Good luck!
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JDCams. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please contact our DJI FlySafe department by sending an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-4-22
Use props
HerrMittmann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2362441 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I can confirm that I had some errors lately, as well.

I'm using an ipad and had to leave the app multiple times until it finally worked.
2022-4-23
Use props
JDCams
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-22 19:29
Hello there JDCams. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please contact our DJI FlySafe department by sending an email to  for us to be able to assist you. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Thanks - but it does seem to be more of a technical issue that seems to glitch out with the controller not submitting the request rather than the service itself.
2022-4-23
Use props
JDCams
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 4-22 16:18
If needing to unlock an area again and again if you fly frequently you can unlock online for a year for that specific area just visit here https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... be&locale=en_US they may also be able to help with unlocking issues. Good luck!

Most of my work tends to be in different places, but that is really good to know for future reference! Thanks!
2022-4-23
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've experienced nothing but problems when trying to unlock the M3. Constant errors and "Not Logged In" warnings. It needs fixing, along with most other things on this drone.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

Bussty Posted at 4-22 16:18

Where is this supposed to go because it appears to take you to a login page? I’d love to be able to unlock the airport around me for a year.
2022-4-23
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 4-23 20:53
Where is this supposed to go because it appears to take you to a login page? I’d love to be able to unlock the airport around me for a year.

Yes you need to logon using your DJI logon, same one you use to access his forum and when you sign in on DJI Fly app. Good luck it really is a great service!
2022-4-24
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

JDCams Posted at 4-23 05:30
Most of my work tends to be in different places, but that is really good to know for future reference! Thanks!

Yes I live in a zone so hugely helpful tp capture those spur of the moments weather events e.g   Weather Event Link
2022-4-24
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 4-23 20:53

Sorry you are right! I can't seem to past the link, just google DJI Flysafe. Good luck!  Once you try and logon to the DJI Flysafe page it takes you back to the DJI normal signin page then kicks you back to DJI Flysafe.
2022-4-24
Use props
Krista Silz Photography
New

United States

I uocked online. Imported to to controller, says its active but still won't unlocked?
16941906429092421771238717483251.jpg
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules