Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case
928 3 2022-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EllKay
lvl.1

Australia

I'm wondering if anyone was successful from Australia in obtaining the DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case for free after purchasing the camera?https://store.dji.com/au/product/dji-action-2-magnetic-protective-case?from=search-result-v2&position=6
2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EllKay. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI members who are located in Australia and purchased the DJI Action 2 can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-4-23
Use props
EllKay
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-23 19:38
Hello there EllKay. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI members who are located in Australia and purchased the DJI Action 2 can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Fingers crossed. I understand a voucher comes to your account but mine is not there.
2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

EllKay Posted at 4-23 19:46
Fingers crossed. I understand a voucher comes to your account but mine is not there.

Hi there EllKay. Thank you for the reply and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules