Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apophis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22687 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I have just received my RC Pro, that I was hoping to use with my Air 2S
However, I can't seem to link the two. In the DJI Fly app on my RC Pro, I can't choose the model of the aircraft, it immediatly goes to the mavic 3 and I pressume that's the problem. The thing is, I have no idea how I can make the option available to choose the Air 2S model and link the aircraft...
2022-4-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Update the RC Pro firmware.
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there, thank you for reaching out. Please rest assured and check following details:
1. Please confirm the firmware: after the DJI Smart Controller firmware is updated to v01.00.0820, it can be connected to Mavic Air 2 (v01.00.0340 or above).
2. Use the "Model Management" function, select "Add Device" and then select "Mavic Air 2", and then operate the pairing steps.
If there is still the same problem, please send us a video via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Thank you in advance.
1.png
2.png
2022-4-25
Use props
Apophis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22687 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Thanks for the answers. I know I look stupid for asking, but to be honest, I found it quite illogical were I could the option to update the firmware.
For others like me who are struggling with this, you should click profile and then settings. There you can see the option to update the firmware.
Not really where I would have expected such an important feature...
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules