966 18 2022-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OliJon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2925768 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and so ... waypoints for Mavic 3? When will they be firmwared into existence? There are quite a few things that chip away at M3's supposed premium status and the lack of waypoints is chief among them.
2022-4-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

what do you like most about waypoints?  the idea of the drone flying by itself automatically?  being about to repeat a known flight path?  makes for a nice, cinematic video?  or, something else?

im asking because interested in why people think so highly of it.  i have waypoints in m2z and mission on an autel and it's cool and it's nice to have and i have been known to use it from time to time but somehow i dont think of it as a premium feature.

can a car because a high-end luxury car if it doesn't have self-driving?

thoughts?
2022-4-26
Use props
Drone Max
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13914 ft

South Africa

I like the idea as well of having waypoints. Pre-Planned flights can then be done and set the drone of on its course to take phots as you sit back and relax.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there OliJon. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may have to wait until an SDK is released for the waypoints.
2022-4-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It is rumoured that we will get waypoints this Quarter with some added new features. It is posted in the Chinese forum some time back but not here.
2022-4-27
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-27
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

2022-4-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 4-27 15:23
What an idiot liar you aer

Why would he be a Liar? Waypoints gives you the option of setting pre-planned flights and setting what you want done at each waypoint. What is wrong with that. It is Harsh words to a new user that just joined the forum which is uncalled for.
2022-4-27
Use props
Drone Max
lvl.2

South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 4-27 15:23
What an idiot liar you aer

You private message me a few times about a Troll on here but here you are calling me an Idiot for no reason. I am new to this forum and your behaviour is uncouth. I am not sure who you think I am but I demand an apology from you for being so stupid. Please stop sending me messages as I don’t know you and only sent you a friend request because you said you have been to South Africa as well. We South Africans are friendly people but don’t push your luck with me
2022-4-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Drone Max Posted at 4-27 17:22
You private message me a few times about a Troll on here but here you are calling me an Idiot for no reason. I am new to this forum and your behaviour is uncouth. I am not sure who you think I am but I demand an apology from you for being so stupid. Please stop sending me messages as I don’t know you and only sent you a friend request because you said you have been to South Africa as well. We South Africans are friendly people but don’t push your luck with me

Hey Mate, I am also South African now living in New Zealand so if you need a friend please send me a request, I am more than happy to assist you in any way you need help with your drone.
2022-4-27
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

2022-4-27
Use props
Drone Max
lvl.2

South Africa

Suren Posted at 4-27 17:26
Hey Mate, I am also South African now living in New Zealand so if you need a friend please send me a request, I am more than happy to assist you in any way you need help with your drone.

Thank you for the offer
2022-4-27
Use props
Drone Max
lvl.2

South Africa

Thistle Posted at 4-27 17:31
This is why I love South Africans- kind, intelligent, understanding people. But don’t cross them! @DroneMax: I’m sorry you’ve been getting harassing messages from that member. You’re a valued member here, and you have my support! Keep posting and giving us videos.
I’ve been to S. Africa many, many times. Here is a favorite pic of mine in Plettenberg Bay :+)

Thank you Thistle
2022-4-27
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

2022-4-27
Use props
Drone Max
lvl.2

South Africa

Thistle Posted at 4-27 17:12
I also enjoy waypoints! I hope though it will work like the older GO4 drones where the mission will continue even if the connection is gone.

I am not familiar with GO4 drones, sorry.
2022-4-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Is DJI Forum system messing up?   
Systems seems to be either messing up the post number sequence or posts are going missing (#4, #6, #10, #12, #14, #17, #19, #21, #23, #25).

2022-4-28
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

2022-4-28
Use props
代号LIANG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4532982 ft
China

The Saint Posted at 4-26 17:24
what do you like most about waypoints?  the idea of the drone flying by itself automatically?  being about to repeat a known flight path?  makes for a nice, cinematic video?  or, something else?

im asking because interested in why people think so highly of it.  i have waypoints in m2z and mission on an autel and it's cool and it's nice to have and i have been known to use it from time to time but somehow i dont think of it as a premium feature.

with waypoints,you can shoot yourself doing other things, telling different stroies, rather than looking down into the controller.
2022-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules