2911 9 2022-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

When flying my Mavic 3, I have often seen the following message on the RC Pro after I have finished recording a video and then wanted to record a 360° panorama:
--- the German message translated by me, see picture ---

"Not enough disk space on the aircraft. Please make memory available and try again."

Of course, the SD card used in the Mavic 3 still has a lot of free memory, so I don't understand the message....

1.jpg
2022-4-27
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I have no idea, but maybe it wants to say that the internal storage of your RC Pro is not enough. Like, it tries to cache some files or something like that?
2022-4-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yaros1 maybe onto something, set you caching to auto
2022-4-27
Use props
Mavic 3 Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure why you are getting that message...I suspect the controller is setup to cache recordings itself and you may be running out of the little memory that is inside the controller....however, the RC Pro does have an MicroSD Slot that I highly recommend you install a card there.
2022-4-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Yaros1 Posted at 4-27 11:05
I have no idea, but maybe it wants to say that the internal storage of your RC Pro is not enough. Like, it tries to cache some files or something like that?

... disk space on the aircraft, not on the RC Pro...
Repeatedly after switching video --> photo...
2022-4-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Mavic 3 Raptor Posted at 4-27 11:07
Not sure why you are getting that message...I suspect the controller is setup to cache recordings itself and you may be running out of the little memory that is inside the controller....however, the RC Pro does have an MicroSD Slot that I highly recommend you install a card there.

I also have 32GB in the RC Pro, but it's really about the memory in the aircraft...
2022-4-27
Use props
LoftyAmbitions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69275 ft
United States

frankymusik Posted at 4-27 11:37
I also have 32GB in the RC Pro, but it's really about the memory in the aircraft...

I would try emptying and reformatting your SD card. The way files are deleted they can sometimes take up space as"ghost" files and not leave room for more. Apple MacBooks are especially notorious for this. If you don't empty the trash before ejecting the SD card on a Mac, the file space will still be unusable.
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there frankymusik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Mavic 3 for us to able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

2022-4-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-27 18:54
Hello there frankymusik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Mavic 3 for us to able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello DJI Stephen,
many thanks for your feedback!

I use SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB, and all videos, even in the highest resolution and highest frame rate, are recorded without any problems.
The problem described always occurs when you switch from a video recording that has just ended to the 360° panorama mode (photos)...
Please let the development department know, because they can hopefully identify the problem and correct it accordingly in the software.
Thanks in advance.

2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

frankymusik Posted at 4-27 22:21
Hello DJI Stephen,
many thanks for your feedback!

Hi there frankymusik. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. These information will be noted and will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2022-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules