792 2 2022-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello DJI is it possible to produce a 360° Module for Action 2?  A new package with the screen and instead of the standard 4K Module to have the 360 camera?
Also maybe You can use a type of Peltier effect metallic case or the chassis to be something like this.(My thought)

2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for further attention. Thank you for your valued support and wish you have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-4-28
Use props
Isaac RC
lvl.4

Spain

I second that as I'm having trouble with stabilisation in my current mount setup, 360 and 180 degrees are known to be more solid with stabilisation.
If I may suggest some ideas, 360 degree stitching with dual 180 degree lenses aren't clean as the stitching division is visible in all the actual cameras. Perhaps only a 180 degree lens already would be an upgrade for stabilisation, further more could be adapted in front of the actual lens module without the need to upgrade on a new module with its costly electronics, because as you may know fisheye lenses don't usually go with protection so if it breaks one only should replace the optics itself instead of a whole module.
Well, that or making a 360 module with more than 2 lenses to produce better stitching quality perhaps?
2022-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules