DJI Mini 2 care refresh and Litchi
1480 5 2022-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
perina98
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72 ft
Czechia

I have found some missleading information on this topic, and the livechat support wasnt able to confirm this for me.

My questions is - I have the Mini 2 with Care Refresh programme 2 years. Am I still covered while using third party app (Litchi) or does this void this "warranty"?

Thanks for definite answer.
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Any 3rd party application can void a warranty if the unit experiences an issue or a crash when using the specific 3rd party application and this will also base on data analysis by our designated team. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-2
Use props
perina98
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 06:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Any 3rd party application can void a warranty if the unit experiences an issue or a crash when using the specific 3rd party application and this will also base on data analysis by our designated team. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Interesting. Your customer support on live chat told me something else. They told me that it will in fact not void any warranty and it is completely ok to do!
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

perina98 Posted at 5-2 08:37
Interesting. Your customer support on live chat told me something else. They told me that it will in fact not void any warranty and it is completely ok to do!

We apologize for your inconvenience. As a non-DJI-authorized accessory/software was used during your flight and caused damage, you are not eligible to use the DJI Care Refresh replacement coverage in this case. We recommend you use a DJI-authorized accessory/software during regular flights. The terms of service (P5, (3)) can be viewed through this link: https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... 0Care%20Refresh.pdf
About your feedback on our online chat service, we will forward it to our designated teams and improve the service later.
Thank you for your understanding.

2022-5-2
Use props
perina98
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-2 17:04
We apologize for your inconvenience. As a non-DJI-authorized accessory/software was used during your flight and caused damage, you are not eligible to use the DJI Care Refresh replacement coverage in this case. We recommend you use a DJI-authorized accessory/software during regular flights. The terms of service (P5, (3)) can be viewed through this link: https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/djicare-series/Terms%20of%20Service%20of%20DJI%20Care%20Refresh.pdf
About your feedback on our online chat service, we will forward it to our designated teams and improve the service later.
Thank you for your understanding.
Okay, just to make things clear, I have not yet used any third party app, and have not yet crashed my mini.
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

perina98 Posted at 5-2 21:32
Okay, just to make things clear, I have not yet used any third party app, and have not yet crashed my mini.

Hello, there. We are glad to hear that your drone was not damaged. We will also send this relevant information back to our respective teams, who will check and make changes. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and we wish you an often pleasant flying experience. If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules