I CANT FLY MY DRONE
1144 4 2022-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MEDICENCHAPIN
New

Dominican Republic

Hello, recently I bought the MAVIC AIR 2, I have a new phone and regarding creating this account the drone sends me a signal that "Sesion no iniciada" (im flying in Dominican Republic). Im in a restricted area because of the airport but, even though if I agree the permissions I can fly with another phone, but with mine I cant do nothing even though I have created countless of sessions. Can you help me notice what is the main problem?
2022-5-3
Use props
MEDICENCHAPIN
New

Dominican Republic

2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Peter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We strongly recommend coordinating this with our designated team at flysafe@dji.com for them to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-3
Use props
MEDICENCHAPIN
New

Dominican Republic

Thank you for your reply, as I mentiones before I can fly with another phone, but with my personal I can't use it beacuse of a Login problem, so I don't think this is a GeoZone matter but a problem with the session. Do you have another solution or the best way it's to adquire a certification.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MEDICENCHAPIN Posted at 5-4 03:35
Thank you for your reply, as I mentiones before I can fly with another phone, but with my personal I can't use it beacuse of a Login problem, so I don't think this is a GeoZone matter but a problem with the session. Do you have another solution or the best way it's to adquire a certification.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more about the "Login problem"? Please kindly note that you have to use the same account to log in if you have already done the unlock.
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules